|Package Dimensions||36.2 x 27.4 x 9.8 cm; 2.6 Kilograms|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Colour||8ch 4MP PoE NVR|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||2.6 kg|
Reolink PoE NVR 8 Channel 5- Megapixels Super HD 2560 * 1920 IP Home Security Camera System 2TB Hard Drive 24/7 Recording RLN8-410
Enhance your purchase
- UNFAILING 24/7 RECORDING: Get 24/7 continuous recording with the pre-installed 2TB HDD. Support up to 8 Reolink cameras recording simultaneously. Install an external hard disk (up to 4TB).
- ONLY WORK WITH REOLINK CAMERAS: Work perfectly with all Reolink PoE 4MP & 1080p cameras, such as RLC-410/411/420/422/423 cameras. Manage up to 8 cameras simultaneously easily.
- POE EASY SETUP: Plug & Play for real, no wiring hassles. PoE enables you to use just a single cable for both power and data transmission.
- LOCAL & REMOTE ACCESS: View your security camera system locally by connecting to a monitor or a HD TV, or via free Reolink App and Client on your mobile devices & computer or a web browser remotely.
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONS: Use the NVR with all Reolink PoE 4MP or 1080p cameras. Enjoy real-time video live stream & playback. Get instant alerts when there are motion events. Backing up local data can't be simpler.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
24/7 Continuous Recording
If you want 24/7 video recording or if you have multiple IP cameras to manage, this Reolink NVR is your best choice. Pre-installed 2TB HDD for 24/7 recording and monitoring. Support all cameras recording at the same time (up to 8 cameras). You can install an external hard disk drive via e-SATA for more storage (up to 4TB).
Data Encryption, Cyber Security
We use AWS server to achieve remote access, Reolink server is not involved, no customer data will be left to us. Besides, all the data is dynamically encrypted and safe.
Local and Remote Access & Control
For local access and control: Connect the system to a monitor or an HD TV.For remote access and control: Use free Reolink App on a mobile device, Reolink Client on a computer or a web browser (IE). The motion detection function will trigger alerts and send you notifications and emails, allowing you stay connected from anywhere.
PoE Makes Easier Wiring and Installation
A real plug and play network video recorder! It features PoE (Power over Ethernet), with a single network cable connecting each of your IP cameras to the NVR for both power supply and video signal transmission. Easy wiring – the wiring process can’t be simpler for DIY enthusiasts.
- Plug and play, easy connection with Reolink PoE cameras.
- It will automatically recognize Reolink 5MP/4MP WiFi cameras connected to the same router.
RLN8-410 PoE NVR Specifications
GUI: 16-Bit True Color
Operating System: Embedded Linux OS
Max. User Access: 20 Users (1 admin & 19 users); Support up to 12 simultaneous video streams (10 sub-streams & 2 mainstreams).
Video Input: PoE IP Camera x 8
Audio Input: Cameras with Built-in Mic
Decoding (Live View/Playback Resolution): 8MP(4K), 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080p, 720p
HDMI Output: 3840*2160, 1920*1080, 1440*900, 1280*1024, 1280*800, 1280*720, 1024*768
VGA Output: 1920*1080, 1440*900, 1280*1024, 1280*800, 1280*720, 1024*768
Audio Output: 1CH RCA (Linear, 1kΩ)
Synchronous Playback: 4CH
SATA Devices: 1 x 2TB HDD
Maximum Capacity: 8TB (Maximum 4TB HDD/Port)
External HDD: 1 x e-Sata
USB Connector: 2 x USB 2.0
Serial Interface: No
2-Way Audio, Alarm Input/Output: No
Network Interface: RJ45, 10M/100M Ethernet, 8 Network Ports for IP Cameras, 1 Giga Network Port for LAN/WAN
Network Protocol: HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, P2P, UPNP, RTSP, SMTP, SSL/TLS, DNS, DDNS, NTP, FTP
System Upgrade: USB Local Update + Client Update
Power Supply Input: 100~240V, 48V 1.87A
Consumption: <20W Without PoE Cameras
Working Temperature: -10°C~+45°C (14°F~113°F)
Working Humidity: 10%~90%
Dimension (mm): 260(W) x 41(H) x 230(D)
Weight (w/o HDD/DVD±RW): 2.0 kg
|8CH PoE Camera NVR||5MP PoE Cam||5MP PoE Cam||5MP PTZ PoE Cam||16CH PoE Camera NVR|
|Resolution||4K, 5MP, 4MP||5MP (2560*1920)||5MP (2560*1920)||5MP (2560*1920)||4K, 5MP, 4MP|
|Audio||/||Built-in Mic||Built-in Mic||External Audio Pickup (not included)||/|
|Recording||24/7 Continuously to Built-in 2TB HDD||Motion Events to SD Card (not included)||Motion Events to SD Card (not included)||Motion Events to SD Card (not included)||24/7 Continuously to Built-in 3TB HDD|
|Data Transmitted Distance||/||270ft with CAT5/330ft with CAT6||270ft with CAT5/330ft with CAT6||270ft with CAT5/330ft with CAT6||/|
|Power Supply||Camera via PoE/ NVR via Adapter||PoE/Adapter (not included)||PoE/Adapter (not included)||PoE/Adapter (includes a 12V 2A adapter)||Camera via PoE/ NVR via Adapter|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, if the nvr is the new version that works with 4K camera and person and vehicle detection, better mention it, the title is so confusing.