- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Reolink 8CH 5MP PoE Home Security Camera System, 4 Wired 5MP Outdoor PoE IP Cameras, 5MP 8 Channel NVR Security System w/ 2TB HDD for 7/24 Recording (2Dome&2Bullet)
|Number of channels||8|
|Video capture resolution||5 MP|
|Maximum webcam image resolution||5 MP|
About this item
- Stunning HD Display – This security camera system displays in a 2560 × 1920 HD detailed image, providing users with crystal-clear footage both during the day and at night. Enjoy our improved Night Vision feature which delivers a flawless display for up to 100ft.
- Plug and Play PoE System – The camera kit comes with 60ft network cables, which allows for easy installation and set-up. After connecting the security cameras to the NVR ports, recording and live views can be seen within seconds via an HDMI monitor.
- Stable Wiring and Digital Signal – Unlike a CCTV DVR system, videos from the IP camera system will not lose quality or be destroyed by faulty cables. A strong digital signal maintains a 5MP high-definition image via 330ft CAT6 ethernet cables. Users will never have to worry about signal degradation which usually happen on coaxial cable of DVR and analog cameras even within 100ft.
- HDD Storage and Remote Playback – With pre-installed 2TB HDD, videos can be recorded and stored for ten days without overwriting occurring. Users can add one external 4TB HDD via the camera’s e-SATA port. With the free Reolink app, all videos can be played back through your smart device anywhere, anytime.
- Flexible Operation – Reolink 5MP cameras are equipped with 8 PoE ports on the NVR video recorder, making the security system flexible enough to work with up to 8 Reolink PoE, bullet or dome cameras.
Special offers and product promotions
- Package Dimensions : 37.6 x 29.6 x 20 cm; 6.63 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 23 June 2019
- Manufacturer : Reolink Digital
- ASIN : B07THYDH1G
- Manufacturer reference : 410POEK4
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
PoE Network Video Recorder
- IP Video Input: supports 8 IP cameras
- Video Output: Monitor or HDTV via VGA, HDMI
- Compression Format: H.264
- Playback: 4 cameras can play simultaneously
- HDD Installed: Pre-installed with a 2TB HDD
- HDD Capacity: 1× internal port, 1× external port, 4TB for each port(supports up to 8TB)
- Power over Ethernet Sockets: RJ45 x 8
- USB Port: USB 2.0 x 2
- Working Temperature: -10° C +45° C(14°-113° F)
- Remote Access: Compatible with iPhone/Android Phone, Windows/Mac PC
PoE IP Camera Specifications
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" 5 MP CMOS (2560 × 1920)
- Lens: 80°@4.0mm
- Night Vision: 65-100ft, 18pcs IR LEDs
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: 80°, Vertical: 58°
- Audio: Built-in Microphone
- Power: Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Working Temperature: -10° C +45° C(14°-131° F)
Above Specifications Apply to Both Bullet and Dome Camera
What's in the Box?
- 1 x 8CH NVR RLN8-410
- 2 x 5MP Cam B500, 2 x 5MP Cam D500
- 1 x 48V NVR adaptor
- 1 x USB Mouse
- 1 x 1M Cat5 Cable
- 4 x 18M Cat5 Cable
- 1 x 1M HDMI Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide Brochure
Stunning HD Display
Our IP cameras are equipped with 2560 × 1920 HD resolution, providing users with crystal-clear images of their surroundings.
24/7 Continuous Recording and Protection
With a pre-installed 2TB HDD users can record videos continuously without worrying about missing a thing. 2TB hard drives can also be replaced with hard drives with greater space, providing up to 4TB of storage. With 8 cameras operating simultaneously and reliable motion detection, you will feel protected 24/7.
PoE – Easy Set-up, Even for Beginners
Power, video, and audio run through a single PoE cable, making installation a lot simpler. Cameras come with 59ft 8Pin network cables, which can stretch to 270ft via CAT5 and 330ft via CAT6 ethernet wiring. Users can enjoy an easy set-up without having to purchase additional cables.
Reliable Remote Access
With the free Reolink app users can access footage via their smart device (IOS/Android) or computer (Windows/Mac). Watch live streams and view playbacks instantly, helping you stay informed whenever, wherever.
Smart Motion Alerts
The PoE camera security system detects moving objects and triggers alerts when danger occurs. Users will be sent an email and push notification immediately to their smart device, allowing for quick action when trouble arises.
The 5MP PoE NVR works perfectly with all Reolink 5MP and 4MP PoE IP cameras and WiFi cameras, providing users with enough flexibility for 24/7 recording, motion detection alerts, live views, playbacks, and many other beneficial features.
|8CH POE Security Camera System||8CH POE Security Camera System||8MP POE Security Camera System||5MP Smart Security Camera System||5MP POE Security Camera||8MP POE Security Camera|
|HDD Capacity||4TB via SATA, 4TB via e-SATA, 8TB in total||4TB via SATA, 4TB via e-SATA, 8TB in total||4TB via SATA, 4TB via e-SATA, 8TB in total||6TB via SATA, 6TB via e-SATA, 12TB in total||/||/|
|Audio||Built-in Mic||Built-in Mic||Built-in Mic||Built-in Mic||Built-in Mic||Built-in Mic|
|Form Factor||5MP Bullet Cam x2, 5MP Dome Cam x2||5MP Bullet Cam x4||8MP Bullet Cam x4||5MP Dome Cam x4||5MP Bullet Cam||8MP Dome Cam|
|Data Transmit Distance||270ft via CAT5 / 330ft via CAT6||270ft via CAT5 / 330ft via CAT6||270ft via CAT5 / 330ft via CAT6||270ft via CAT5 / 330ft via CAT6||270ft via CAT5 / 330ft via CAT6||270ft via CAT5 / 330ft via CAT6|
|Smart Human/Vehicle Detection||/||/||/||✓||/||/|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only thing dis like customer service center base in Philippine.
I really love to talk to some one in Australia they always try to
help customer than Filipino try to screw customers