Reolink Outdoor Security Camera System Wireless with Rechargeable Battery 1080P HD Night Vision Motion Detection | Argus Pro
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Power source||Solar Powered, Battery Powered|
|Video capture resolution||1080p|
|Unit count||1 count|
About this item
- Wireless Installation - The Argus Pro can be easily mounted and installed both indoors and outdoors, eliminating the need for professional help. With an IP65 weatherproof certification, Reolink Argus Pro has proven its durability against harsh weather, like heavy rain and extreme sun.
- Voice Control with Google home assistant - You will see live feed from the Reolink Argus Pro camera on your Google Home Hub or Chromecast-enabled TVs by simply giving voice commands to Google Assistant. With micro USB port and rechargeable battery, Argus Pro can be charged by a universal 5V 2A power adapter or by the Reolink Solar Panel. (Power adapters and Reolink Solar Panels are sold separately).
- Full HD Video Display and Improved Night Vision - Equipped with 1920×1080 resolution, the Argus Pro captures smooth, crystal-clear videos. Advanced image sensors installed in this outdoor security camera provides you with clearer night-vision footage for up to 33ft.
- Instant Playback for Local or Cloud Storage - The Argus Pro allow users to add microSD cards up to 64GB of space to their wireless security camera. Save motion triggered videos to your SD card and Reolink Cloud swiftly. Recorded videos can be replayed via the Reolink app and client, without any additional subscription fees.
- Standalone Setup and Operation - Users can install and operate Argus Pro by directly connecting to a 2.4G wireless router. This eliminates the need for a security base station. Comprehensive voice instructions for setting up the security camera are available on the Reolink app.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 22.8 x 16.2 x 7.6 cm; 600 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 March 2020
- Manufacturer : Reolink Digital
- ASIN : B07DX13TBN
- Manufacturer reference : Reolink Argus pro
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reolink Argus Pro 1080p HD Wire-Free Battery-Powered Solar-Powered Indoor and Outdoor Smart Home Surveillance Camera
Rechargeable battery and WiFi connectivity make Argus Pro totally wire-free. No network or power cable, no drilling and no outlets needed. This wireless IP camera can be put anywhere you want.
Wider field of vision to cover more and see more. The battery powered outdoor camera with 130° wide viewing angle never miss a detail.
The IP Camera endures extreme weather conditions and will brave the outdoors in rain, hail, storm, snow, and sunshine.
With built-in microphone and speaker, you can speak to your elders, kids, babysitters, pets or postman. Ideal for your indoor use.
Encrypted Cloud service ensures your motion-triggered recordings stored safely. Local SD card storage is also available.
PIR Motion Detection Alerts
Instant motion alerts via email or notifications push to your device once triggered. Customized siren alarm helps to threaten potential-burglar away.
Google Assistant Compatible
Just say “Hey Google, show me the backyard” and you will see live feed from the camera on your Google Nest Hub or Chromecast-enabled TVs.
Truly Wire Free
Argus Pro can go totally wire-free thanks to the rechargeable battery and WiFi connectivity. No wiring and no drilling, Argus Pro is portable to fit in anywhere.
Work with Solar Panel
Connect the camera to Reolink Solar Panel and it will get non-stop power all day and all night. You can easily position the weather resistant solar panel to maximize sunlight exposure.(Solar Panel is not included)
100% Wire-Free Rechargeable Battery Camera
Video Format: H.264
Wireless Security: WEP(ASCII)/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
WiFi Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
Camera Size: 3.8 x 2.3 x 2.3 in
Weight (Battery included): 8.1 oz
Operating Temperature: 14° to 131° F
PIR Detecting Distance: up to 30 ft
PIR Detecting Angle: 130° horizontal
- 1 x Reolink Argus Pro
- 1 x Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Outdoor Security Mount (with a hook and loop strap)
- 1 x White Skin
- 1 x Reset Needle
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x Pack of Screws and Mounting Hole Template
- 1 x Quick Start Guide and Surveillance Sign
|Wire-free Battery Cam Argus Pro||Argus 2 + Solar Panel||Starlight Night Vision Argus 2||Battery Cam Eco with Solar Panel||WiFi Camera 410W|
|Data Transmission||2.4Ghz WiFi||2.4Ghz WiFi||2.4Ghz WiFi||2.4Ghz WiFi||Dual Band 2.4Ghz/5Ghz|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PIR motion sensor: unreliable/hit and miss
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 12 March 2019
Setup was easy on the iPhone IOs app.
B - Recordings: Hit and Miss
The camera only records when motion is detected, but there is a delay. Weirdly enough, sometimes it records when a car passes by, but it misses when I drive into my driveway. Usually, it catches only when I already halfway through the door.
I tested, using several settings aside from the default.
C - Live view: Bad
Not good. Even in low resolution, the live view takes several seconds to come up (when it works). The connection failure rate is quite high. The distance between the router and the camera is only a short hallway with 1 wall, even the 5Ghz network can work fine there, let alone the 2Ghz.
I also tested right near the router, it comes up a little faster, but still takes its time. This product has issues with wifi, some other models have external antennas, probably to add reliability.
D - Battery life: Average
With the current PIR settings (80% with reduced false alerts ON) the battery lasts for about 3 weeks. I barely use the camera on a daily basis.
E - PIR
Fiddle a little bit to reduce the false alarms, but below 50% it can miss someone entirely.
With the default settings, it starts the video when people are already at the door.
I believe it's not the PIR sensor problem, the Camera has quite some delay in the recording, just plain simple.
F- Cloud Subscription
Hit and miss, I found several videos on the SD card that were never uploaded to the Cloud. Videos are also chopped in small bits. So it's not reliable.
G - Talk function - Poor
In my tests, the voice delay was about 2 to 3 seconds, which seems a little bit too much.
Overall not entirely satisfied, it might work for you if your router is very near to the camera or if you have a good mesh wifi. For something that is supposed to be placed outside it has a lot of issues connecting even when the wifi signal is strong. For reliability, I doubt this would be a device for any serious security schema, even some Apps for Iphones can monitor over wifi and 3g networks much better than this. Don't be fooled by the 1080p hype, even when testing on the best conditions the streaming is not consistent.
Before blaming the wifi, my wifi is very good and reliable, never drops, streaming in HD as a breeze to the home system. Bulk upload of many gigabytes goes smoothly. The Roomba tells me that my wifi signal (2Ghz) is very strong on all the floor plan where the camera is, except that it's on the outside. My router is a good one, better than the average, and quite expensive at the time.
UPDATE (May 8, 20): While I'm disappointed I could not use this camera with my router, I've updated the rating from 1 star to 3 stars, which is the average of 1 star for the product as it pertains to my use, and 5 stars for the customer service. Since posting my question on this site and also emailing the seller directly, 2 different customer service reps have contacted me to try to resolve the technical problem. While at the end of the day, we still could not resolve the technical issue, I give both of them 5 stars for their prompt, friendly, courteous and professional service. Even though I was past the amazon window to return the item, the seller agreed to give me a partial refund as compensation for the compatibility issue. I thought the partial refund was fair, and I appreciate it. It shows the seller is willing to stand behind, and take responsibility, for his products.