|Product Dimensions||18.8 x 6.5 x 6.5 cm; 912 Grams|
|Item Model Number||RLC-410WS|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Colour||4MP Bullet WIFI IP Camera with SD Card/Fixed Lens|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||912 g|
Reolink 4MP Wireless Security Camera Outdoor, 2.4/5Ghz Dual-Band WiFi Home IP Camera with Night Vision, Motion Detection and Waterproof, RLC-410W
Enhance your purchase
|Video capture resolution||4 MP|
|Unit count||1 count|
|Viewing angle||80 Degrees|
About this item
- [4MP Video & Audio Pickup]: The lens is 4mm and offers 80 degrees wide view angle with 2560 x 1920 Super HD resolution. With built-in mic, the security camera supports live view and record motions with both video and audio.
- [2.4G/5G Dual Band WIFI Connection]: With 2T2R Mimo antennas and 2.4GHz/5GHz dual bands, the wireless camera works more stably with WIFI router and has more network possibility.
- [SD Card Recording & Remote Playback]: With external micro SD card slot, max support 64GB SD card. It will record whenever motion detection is triggered. Video can be playback from Reolink app and free client software. Reolink PoE NVR is best for 24hour storage in HDD if more than 4 cameras.(couldn't work with other brands Onvif NVR)
- [Neat Installation]: Equipped with weatherproof housing, the bullet camera can be installed inside and outside, such as gate, front door, garden, backyard, garage, corridor, kitchen, living room, etc. without wiring.
- [Motion Detection & Multiple Alerts]: FOUR actions when motion is detected: 1-email with photo or 30s video; 2-push notification to Reolink app.; 3-sd card recording; 4-FTP uploading. You will hardly miss what is going on or happened.
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reolink 4-Megapixels Home Security Camera System RLC-410W
This security camera is IP66 waterproof, suitable for outdoors and indoors. Harsh weather conditions, like heavy rain or thick snow, pose no threat to this IP camera. The camera can be positioned on a wall or on a ceiling, or in other places that you desire.
Multi-Cam Live Feed: Manage all your reolink cams via one reolink software. See the live feed of multiple cams on the same screen.
Work with NVR for Motion, 24/7 or Scheduled Record
Besides Micro SD card record, RLC-410W can work with Reolink NVR. If you have multiple Reolink cameras or want 24/7 recording, a Reolink PoE NVR is your best choice. (Micro SD card and NVR is sold separately). You can live view and playback video history.
- via the Reolink App (iOS and Android phone), Client (Windows and macOS PC) or web browsers (IE, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Firefox, etc)
- Isn't incompatible with other brand NVR
Customizable Motion Zone
The PoE camera detects moving objects, which triggers alerts. Customize a motion detection zones and sensitivity to minimize the false motion triggers. Never miss a true threat and never be bothered by unnecessary alarms.
4MP Night Vision
View videos and images in a higher resolution of 2560x1440 than 1080p and 720p. With 18 IR LEDs and night vision, you can see clearly what is happening at your home up to 100ft. Never miss anything suspicious at night.
Live Stream and Playback
This security camera gives you access to remotely view & playback, making effective surveillance truly at your fingertips anywhere, anytime.
• Support Onvif 2.1, such as Blue Iris, iSpy.
Local Storage Supported
Comes with a micro SD card slot (micro SD card NOT included) that supports storage capacity up to 64GB. SD card can be set up to overwritten automatically when it is full.
Work with Google Assistant
Hassle-free experience with Google Assistant. With quick voice command like“Hey Google, show me the backyard", streaming live feed on your Google Nest Hub or Chromecast-enabled TVs.
Clear Video with Audio
Comes with a built-in microphone that filters noises in the background and gives you clear audio along with video. You never miss what really matters.
RLC-410W WiFi Security Camera Specifications
|Day/Night Mode||Auto Switchover|
|IR Distance||30 Meters (LED: 18pcs/14mil/850nm)|
|Wireless Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n|
|Operating Frequency||2.4GHz / 5GHz|
|Working Environment||-10℃~+55℃(14°F~131°F); 10%~90%|
|Ingress Protection||IP66 Weatherproof|
|OS Supported||PC: Windows, Mac OS; Smart Phone: iOS, Android|
|Storage||Micro SD socket; support motion detect record|
|Browser Supported||IE; Edge; Chrome; Firefox; Safari|
|Effective Pixels||2560x1440 (4.0 Megapixels)|
|Network Protocol||HTTPS; SSL; TCP/IP; UDP; UPNP; RTSP; SMTP; NTP; DHCP; DNS; DDNS; FTP; P2P|
|Share with your loved ones:||12 users simultaneously access the cameras on phone App (10 substreams & 2 mainstreams)|
|Resolution||Main Stream: 2560x1440, 2048x1536, 2304x1296; Sub Stream: 640x480|
|Zoom Outdoor Camera RLC-511W||PT WiFi Camera E1 Pro||PTZ Indoor Camera E1 Zoom||Wire-free Battery Cam Argus 2||Wire-free Battery Cam Argus Eco||PT Wire-free Battery Cam Argus PT|
|Audio||Listen||Listen and Talk||Listen and Talk||Listen and Talk||Listen and Talk||Listen and Talk|
|Data Transmission||2.4/5GHz WiFi/Wired||2.4/5GHz WiFi||2.4/5GHz WiFi||2.4GHz WiFi||2.4GHz WiFi||2.4GHz WiFi|
|Power By||Adapter||Adapter||Adapter||Solar Power & Rechargeable Battery||Solar Power & Rechargeable Battery||Solar Power & Rechargeable Battery|
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also the live viewing app is really easy to set up and also works well, no more port forwarding or time consuming network issues-it just works.
Wifi is good and it also works well with Blue Iris, I will test the night vision tonight and update the review tomorrow.
ordered 28th December, arrived here 2nd January, quite happy camper here , thanks !!
Night Vision update: Nice! At least 30 metres of clear view at night and the auto day/night switch works well.The push notifications are very fast, almost instant.The only issue I had was with email alerts both Livemail and Gmail did not want to play, it is not a problem with the unit as I set up a mail account for the cam on my own mail server and it works great.Next to try the FTP and will update further.
- Good value
- Setup is not too difficult (though not the easiest)
- Good quality image
- Works as intended; wireless range is good and motion detection is on point
- Does not offer continuous recording
- Corrupted one of my microSD cards; unsure if SD card issue or camera issue (though new Samsung EVO card seems to be doing fine)
- Software itself can be a little non-intuitive
Highly recommend this camera if you:
- Want a decent camera for a decent price
- A little tech savvy
- Don't want a hard-wire solution (this has wifi)
I note the firmware is indeed buggy and has issues with push/ftp/email capability - a little disappointing. The mount is rigid and only really allows for direct vision. However, it has a wide field of view (I am yet to get exact measurements) and takes reasonable quality images for a cheap camera.
I haven't yet tested the wireless functionality - previous review have noted signal drop-outs after prolonged use (>72 hrs).
There are user account features baked into the firmware which is handy for network security.
The firmware's on-board video processing is pretty reasonable; the automatic settings allow the camera to obtain images across a wide range of glare, direct light and shadowy conditions... if you're prepared to manually configure it - you can obtain low-light images of the night-sky without too much dramas - you can't program pre-set modes for time of day or lighting conditions... this is useful for the astro-photography enthusiast
The camera has night-mode IR leds that I haven't yet tested the range upon - another consideration for security.
The desktop, Android and iOS apps work in harmony with the camera (it mirrors the features accessible via http interface) and is better suited for lay-users (I don't use them). These allow the user to set up alarms times and triggers to record direct to their laptop/mobile device - it's fairly straightforward.
The Reolink forums are helpful for powerusers to get the most out of the camera - particularly with regards to the specific URLs for RTSP / still images... Though I'm still looking for a full list of firmware commands.
If you want a reasonably priced - basic IP camera to access and control directly for home projects without encrypted proprietary software then this is it... if you want a more 'complete' security tailored package (e.g. sounds, additional alarms, long-term video storage solutions) and something more directed at lay-users then perhaps consider spending more on other cameras.