- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Replacement Beige Ear Cushions for Bose QuietComfort 25 (QC25) Headphones. Complete with Correct Colour and Shaped Scrims with 'L and R' Lettering (QC25, Beige)
- Compatibility - These ear pads and scrims are designed specifically for the QuietComfort 25 headphones. They are not compatible with any other models.
- Revive and Refresh your headphones – Give your QC25 headphones a new lease on life. These ear pads use Premium protein leather, soft high-density foam and stitched seams to give your QC25 headphones that new feeling.
- Design and Quality – Excellent comfort from premium protein leather and a soft high-density foam. The ear pads are seam stitched to increase longevity and they use a thicker installation rim to provide a secure fit with a tighter seal helping reduce sound leakage. These ear pads will conform to your ears within 1-2 weeks of use; giving you a more personalised fit.
- QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION – Installation is as easy as 1 2 3 using our detailed written instructions or by watching our YouTube video guide. Watch our installation video on YouTube, search for – AHG QC25 Ear Pad Installation
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX? – 2 x AHG QC25 ear pads, 2 x original style scrims with ‘L’ and ‘R’, for a total refreshment of your loved headphones.
Product detailsSize:QC25 Ear Pads | Colour:Beige
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 10 x 1.9 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Accessory House
- ASIN : B07J3LY6ZM
- Item Model Number : AHG-QC25-Beige
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are your expensive QC25 ear cushions worn out? Has your comfort level and listening experience been affected by this? Do you want an excellent replacement for your original ear cushions that saves you up to 60%? Add years to your QC25 headphones life with these Accessory House replacement ear pads. Top quality Protein Leather and memory foam are used on these NEWLY DESIGNED ear pads to maximise comfort and longevity.
This is not an official Bose product, we are not affiliated with Bose in any way and there are no Beats trademarks on this item!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Photo demonstrates the difference in padding. Save yourself the hassle and just get the proper Bose replacements.
This company is a specialist in their field and offers excellent videos to help you with the installation process.
I recommend that you watch the "how to" video BEFORE and AFTER you buy this product. The installation is not "hard" but it is a bit tricky and requires the techniques described in the video.
These are comfortable, have a high quality feel that compares in comfort to the genuine replacement part; good build quality, and even includes a blue ‘spudger’ to help you correctly mount the pads.
All in all, quite satisfied and happy to have purchased.
I like the the build quality, the comfort of the memory foam padding, and the feel of the material.
Grey is also a nice contrast to the previously all black headphones.
Top reviews from other countries
Fazit: Für den Preis absolut Top aber an die original Polster von Bose kommen sie nicht ran
Absolutely delighted with it. The price was excellent for what you get: 2 cushions, 2 liners and a tool to help remove and replace the parts.
Had next day delivery with Prime and am a delighted customer.
Bose had no official pads in stock, so I turned to Amazon and found these quite highly rated.
I'd watched a video on how to remove/add these pads (youtube) and had already "practiced" with the old Bose ones before these replacements arrived.
They are easy to fit - I did mine using fingernails rather than the tool provided. It took around 5 minutes for both.
A quick comparison suggests that these are marginally firmer than the Bose, certainly not "rock hard' as one review stated!
The comfort remains supreme, and the noise cancelling & audio sound quality seem to be entirely unaffected by the switch to these pads.
I think they are excellent.