Replacement Cable for Bose On-Ear 2/OE2/OE2i/QC25/QC35/Soundlink/SoundTrue Headphones,LANMU Headphone Replacement Audio Cable with Mic & Remote Only Compatible with iPhone (with Mic)
- Perfect compatible for Bose On-Ear 2/OE2/OE2i/QC25/Soundlink/SoundTrue Headphones.LANMU Replacement Cable brings you a easier experience for Bose Headphones.
- Cables have mic and volume control.Good replacement for damaged or lost cable.Easy to plug and play for greater convenience.
- Made of TEP.High elasticity,high strength,high resilience,soft touch,environmental non-toxic.
- LANMU replacement cable is approximately 140cm,connects your OE headphones to various audio sources.
- You will get 180 days return service in Lanmu Direct.You have nothing to lose.
Product detailsColour Name:With Mic
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2 x 2 x 1 cm; 9.07 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 March 2018
- Manufacturer : LANMU
- ASIN : B01MTO8YJY
- Item Model Number : FBA_A00529A00
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,618 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Replacement Cable for Bose On-Ear 2/OE2/OE2i/QC25/QC35/Soundlink/SoundTrue Headphones,Headphone Replacement Audio Cable with Mic & Remote Only Compatible with iPhone (With Mic)
1.Gold Plated Jack 3.5mm AUX
With Microphone And Volume Control;
Zinc Plated Copper ,Prevent Electromagnetic Interference.
Bose QuietComfort 35
Bose ON-Ear 2/OE2/OE2i
Bose QuietComfort 25
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
When i got it the first use was excellent but then when I plugged it in the second time it made this strange buzzing sound coming from the headphones I eventually go it to go away after repeatedly pressing the middle button down however this has happened every time I have used the headphones and the audio is incredibly bed to the point where I had to press my lips on it so my friends could heard me loud enough with their volume on max.
At least the wires fit well in both ends
A very poor purchase I do not recommend.