Replacement Ear Cushions for Bose Quiet Comfort 35 (QC35) and QuietComfort 35 II (QC35 II) Headphones. Complete with QC35 Shaped Scrims with 'L and R' Lettering (QC35/QC35 II Ear Pads, Black)
- Compatibility - These ear pads and scrims are designed specifically for the QuietComfort 35 and QuietComfort 35 II headphones. They are not compatible with any other models.
- Revive and refresh your headphones – Your QuietComfort 35 (QC35) or QuietComfort 35 II (QC35 II) headphones have stood the test of time. They have been there for you on public transport, during travels and when you just want to forget the world around you. Give your QC35/QC35 II headphones a new lease on life with these ear pads.
- Design and Quality – Excellent comfort from premium protein leather and a soft high-density foam. The ear pads are seam stitched to increase longevity and they use a thicker installation rim to provide a secure fit with a tighter seal helping reduce sound leakage. These ear pads will conform to your ears within 1-2 weeks of use; giving you a more personalized fit.
- Quick and easy installation – Some DIY skills are needed but let’s be honest, this is no match for your awesomeness. Detailed instructions and video guide are included on product inserts to make the installation process nice and easy. You can see the video guide by searching on YouTube for ‘AHG QC35/QC35 II Ear Pad Installation’.
- What is inThe Box? – 2 x QC35/QC35 II ear pads and 2 x original style QC35/QC35 II scrims for a total refreshment of your loved headphones.
Product detailsSize:QC35 Ear Pads | Colour:Black
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 10 x 1.9 cm; 20 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Accessory House
- ASIN : B074DJFFS5
- Item Model Number : QC35/QC35 II
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ear pads compatible with Bose QuietComfort 35 QuietComfort 35 II
Headphone grief is a real thing!
Stage 1 - Denial
‘I can get a few more years out of these ear pads’
‘Don’t be silly, the sound is not leaking that bad’
Your ear pads are not fine. That hole and the sponge sticking out is not for style. Your Bose QC35 QC35 II headphone ear pads are falling apart after 2-3 years and they are looking pretty gross. There is ‘pleather dandruff’ appearing on your ears, your neck and your shirt. Your friends are starting to ask questions.
Stage 2 – Anger
‘How is this happening to me’
‘What did I do to deserve this from the headphone gods’
Truthfully, at some point in time every headphone owner will feel this pain and need to get it out. No one wants their comfort level and listening experience to come to this. We know it is not fair, but it is happening. Feel free to yell into a pillow for a moment.
Step 3 – Acceptance
You need new ear pads! You want to do what is best for your favourite headphones and lose that dandruff issue. Your friends will thank you for it too.
Step 4 - Bargaining
Bargain with your wallet and get some great ear pads for your Bose QC35 QC35 II headphones. Add years to their lifespan and your enjoyment.
This is an Accessory House Global product, we are not affiliated with any of the companies listed and the item does not contain any trademarks from these companies!