Retekess T-AC800 Access Control Keypad Access Touch Keypad RFID Keypad Wiegand Keypad 8000 User 125KHz Access Control Exit Button
|Price:||+ $11.08 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Metal housing with backlit function; sturdy and solidly built;lack of glossy key surface with light up numbers; this is very important because in dark locations you cannot read numbers that don't light up
- WG26 with WG34 for input and output; work with wiegand 26 bit tcp ip network access control board panel controller; access control ways; support card; password; card with password; full programming from the keypad; easy to use
- Easy programming; works well in any weather; the circuit board is completely encapsulated in epoxy with super weatherproof ability; so it can be a good choice for outdoor and indoor use
- Tamper alarm function; connection for external release button; access control keypad use RFID transponder technology; active and passive lock signal output; a good choice for outdoor or indoor mounting on a wall or pedestal
- Large memory capacity; access control system support top 8000 user card; it adopts double point relay output signal; stand alone keypad works well; so that you could connect this to a powered device without the use of some computing intermediate
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 19.5 x 13 x 6 cm; 430 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 October 2018
- Manufacturer : retekess
- ASIN : B07JPC7Q8W
- Item Model Number : T-AC800
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Access control keypad is compact easy to use; metal case; waterproof design; led backlit feature
Easy to install;Plug and Play;easy to install and use Single Door,;Wiegand and reader keypads
Sturdy and backlit function
Metal case with backlight; So it can long use compared with plastic type; also it is easy to operate in the night
Full programming from the keypad; So it is convenient to modify the programming code to set up a master card
Door Delay Time Set
The delay time is 0-255 seconds, and the default is 3 second
Access Control Ways
Stand alone keypad support 3 access ways: card, password, card + password
small size make it easily adaptable for a variety of access control requirements; so it can be well placed in garage or office
Easy to use
The user card can be continuously added, and the trouble of inputting the card number is required for each card when the card is added;The operation is simple, the use is convenient, and the management password can be changed
Access control keypad
Working voltage: DC12V
Unlock relay: 12VDC/2A
Ambient humidity: 0%-95%
Card type:125KHz EM or EM compatible card
Opening time: 0-255 seconds (adjustable)
Electric locking interface: Relay output or input of optional
1 x Door access control
1 x Installation Kit
1 x English user manual
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Yes, the lights stay on and can be seen from the street. Works fine for this application, but something to keep in mind if that may be a concern.
After some failed attempts of creating user codes and not getting anything to work other than default code 7890, I deleted all users with the #5 command, and then added a general code with the #9 command, and added 10 RFID chips with the #1 command creating users 0001 -> 0010. Works perfect for what I need. The chips are a small disc that fits inside a phone case, can see in the video I just put phone in front of pad and shazam.
Time will tell with durability. I doubt the IP68 waterproof rating the way it is now, but I'll send a bead of silicone sealer into back hole for wires and also around the edge of the unit at assembly. This will certainly be waterproof set up like that.
I wired in a controller also. Not totally sure if it was necessary, or if this unit can do it all with only 12v wired in. But the controller is inexpensive, already had 12v converted, and supports other features if necessary.
Exit button is weather proof and green matched this keypad. See below for links.
Controller used: https://www.amazon.com/UHPPOTE-110-240VAC-Controller-Control-Intercom/dp/B00V55INJE/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3FAC9JX1XL5S6&keywords=uhppote+power+supply&qid=1574270056&s=electronics&sprefix=uppote+power+%2Celectronics%2C175&sr=1-3
RFID chips used: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078WSFBGG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Button used: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P6ZHZKW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1