Revery Sydney Reusable Makeup Remover Pads, 16 pack - Hypoallergenic - Washable Reusable Bamboo Cotton Pads Facial Rounds for Removal of Make Up, Toner, Cleanser, Mascara or Breast Pads
Enhance your purchase
|Size||16 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Unit count||1 count|
About this item
- I’ll help you reduce your waste by avoiding disposable makeup remover pads. Make your bedtime ritual a little more special knowing you’re doing your bit for the environment and our planet!
- I come with 16 reusable, washable pads plus a drawstring mesh bag to stick in the washing machine. I’m perfect for people who aspire towards a zero-waste lifestyle. Take me home! I know you’ll love me.
- I’m made of 100% organic bamboo and I'm 8cm in diameter. You’ll also love my packaging - I come in a cute little recyclable box. P.s. I’m also hypoallergenic!
- Use me to remove your make up or mascara and to apply cleanser or toner. I’m soft on your eyes, face and lips. And don’t worry, I’m just absorbent enough that I won’t soak up TOO much of your beautiful cleansers and toners – they’re yours, you keep them
- How To Use Me: We recommend you wash me before you first use me. You can stick me in your regular wash cycle amongst the rest of your washing. I don’t bite. Then just apply a small amount of your product to the centre and use as you would your regular cotton rounds. And ta-da! You’re done. Now you can sleep tight know you're doing your bit for our earth.
- Package Dimensions : 16.2 x 10 x 3.4 cm; 100 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 October 2019
- Manufacturer : Revery
- ASIN : B07WR78ZDG
- Manufacturer reference : RV-001
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Think about how many single-use cotton pads you use in a whole year. Think about both the waste. And the expense.
I'm an eco-friendly solution to those problems! By using me you’ll create less waste and limit the disposables that go directly into landfill. I’m reusable - made to be used over and over again (up to 2000 times!) and I'm completely machine washable. With plenty of makeup remover pads in the pack I work perfectly with your normal weekly wash cycle. And some of me can be in the wash while you use the others.
Every time you remove your makeup, or wash and cleanse your face, you'll know you’re doing that little bit extra to help our earth. I'm also made of cotton and bamboo. Bamboo is a sustainable and naturally renewable material and requires only a small amount of water to grow. It’s also hypoallergenic so suitable for sensitive skin! (P.s. These cotton rounds can also be used as a nursing pad)
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you’re not, please let us know and we’ll do what we can to make it right!
Package contents - what do I come with?
- 16 x Revery Reusable Bamboo Makeup Remover Pads (8cm diameter, with 3 layers of 100% bamboo)
- 1 x Washable Mesh Bag
- Fully recyclable packaging
- Wash me before you first use me
- Apply your toner or cleanser to the middle of the pad
- Wipe – use as you would your disposable cotton rounds!
- Once you’ve used me all up, stick me in the mesh bag ready and add to your regular washing load
- Once I’m dry and clean, I’m ready to use all over again!
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I haven’t washed them yet so not sure how they’ll stand up but if I have any issues I’ll update this review!
A disappointment and complete waste of money.
I was a bit surprised at their ‘scratchy’ texture at first but then I found it was like a mini exfoliation!
Sure they don’t stay white and they might stain with foundation or mascara but if this stops me from using 1kg of cotton wool a year, saving 20k litres of water from crop production and practicing what I preach, I’m in!