- TOASTY WARM - Covered in plush sherpa fleece from inside to outside, this slipper will wrap your feet in a cocoon of warmth so they'll never feel cold.
- CLOUDLIKE - Midsole padded with high-density memory foam and two support foams for extra cushioning; molds to the curves of your underfoot to evenly distribute stress. Once worn you'll never want to take them off - they're that comfortable.
- VERSATILE - Rubber outsole lets you step anywhere from bedroom to outdoors without switching shoes, useful for times when you need to step out for quick errands; also makes a great camp or dorm slipper that's easy to pack up (no need to ever worry about damaging or creasing the material).
- DURABLE - Sole is joined to the upper via sewn side seams (not glued on), greatly improving the durability of the slipper; they're also machine washable so simply throw them in the wash and they'll come out as good as new.
- THOUGHTFUL GIFT - A great way to show you care, get these for the man in your life who has chronically cold or tired feet, or spends a lot of time at home (e.g. work-from-home).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 27.94 x 12.7 x 10.16 cm; 386 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 August 2019
- ASIN : B07WQPTNL6
- Department : Men’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,548 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #25 in Men's Slippers
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Update: After wearing these for a few weeks they're still very comfortable. They do keep my feet very warm even on the coldest days. However, I've never before in my life had smelly feet but these slippers need to be washed regularly as they don't really allow your feet to breathe. If you don't wash them, you'll stink! I don't regret my purchase and I'd buy them again as they seem to be well made. If they bring out a similar model the that keeps your feet warm but allows them to breathe, I'd definitely purchase them. Just make sure you wash them regularly.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 January 2020
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 February 2020
Famous people who own these slippers are
Frank Bough (RIP)
I believe that the calibre of the above mentioned super stars speaks volumes
So, these arrived in the post and I was dazzled with the quality immediately.
I put them on me feet and was overcome with comfort instantly.
That evening there were instances where I had to take them off because me feet were just too hot.
I would recommend these slippers to all of my friends but I would tell my enemies they are rubbish so they wouldn't but them and end up with inferior slippers that would give them trenchfoot or some other similar condition.
I doubt these slippers would be suitable for the elephant Man or someone with more than two feet, or feet that were massive , or feet that were tiny like an action man or star wars figure.
If your feet are medically classified as normal them these slippers would be just the ticket.
Note for manufacturer, can't we just have individual sizes? I would not buy the product again unless I could buy a size 10.