Roku Japanese Gin 700mL
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique blend of six Japanese-based botanicals
- Scent of cherry blossoms and green tea with hints of floral-sweet notes
- Complex and complex, perfect harmony between classic gin taste
- Soft and velvety on the palate. Sancho pepper provides a light spiciness on the finish
- ABV 43%
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Package Dimensions : 20.2 x 9.4 x 9 cm; 1.2 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 7 June 2020
- Manufacturer : House of Suntory
- ASIN : B086DSDZS7
- Manufacturer reference : 9598
- Customer Reviews:
ROKU is the premium Japanese craft gin created by the House of Suntory in Osaka, Japan. The name means `six' in Japanese as it is distilled with six unique Japanese botanicals including sakura flower, sakura leaf, sencha tea, gyokuro tea, sansho pepper and yuzu. Combined with the eight traditional gin botanicals, ROKU is the perfect balance of flavours crafted by Japanese artisans with meticulous attention to detail. Each ROKU botanical is harvested in accordance with the Japanese concept of `shun', which is the tradition of enjoying each ingredient at its best, only being harvested once they have reached the peak of flavour and perfection. The six botanicals are infused, distilled and blended to create the perfectly balanced gin.