- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Roku Streaming Stick+ | HD/4K/HDR Streaming Device with Long-Range Wireless and Voice Remote with TV Power and Volume
Enhance your purchase
|Supported internet services||Netflix, Vudu, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus, YouTube|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||9.4 x 2 x 1.2 centimetres|
About this item
- Powerful, portable, exceptional wireless
- Advanced wireless receiver for 4x the range
- Brilliant 4K, HDR, and HD streaming
- Voice remote with TV Power and volume.Power input: 5 Volts,1 Ampere power adapter
- 500, 000 Plus movies and TV episodes, easy to use remote, intuitive navigation, search across top channels
Special offers and product promotions
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.4 x 2.03 x 1.19 cm; 249 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Roku, Inc.
- ASIN : B075XLWML4
- Item Model Number : 3810R
- Best Sellers Rank: 6,015 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Exceptional wireless. Stunning picture quality. Start watching your favorites quickly and enjoy a smooth streaming experience. Whether you’re streaming in your home, hotel or even in the backyard, the advanced wireless receiver gives you 4x the range and a stronger signal for streaming. This means you can stream in places that are ordinarily too far from the router. Stream in brilliant 4K, HDR and HD. Experience the visual rush of 4K and vibrant HDR picture quality with the new powerful and portable streaming Stick Plus . plus, no more juggling remotes. Our new voice remote with buttons for TV Power and volume control makes it easy to control both your TV and streaming Stick Plus . Enjoy 500, 000 Plus movies and TV episodes across thousands of free or paid channels. You can even search by voice across top channels by actor, show and more. TV Compatibility HD TVs – Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) with up scaling from 720p. 4K UHD TVs – Up to 2160p at 60fps (3840 × 2160) with up scaling from 720p and 1080p. TV must have an HDMI input that supports HDCP 2.2. 4K UHD HDR TVs – Supports HDR10. TV must have an HDMI input that supports HDCP 2.2
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, you can fake a location and register in the US but then the stick knows it is not there and won't let you use app after app.
If you want Amazon Prime and Netflix a simple Fire Stick is much better value.
Top reviews from other countries
So that is how Roku rewards it's returning long-time customer, by charging them a fee of $70.00 to activate more than 2 of their Roku devices! So, in addition to paying for the device itself, you now have to pay an extra $70.00 to use it!!!
I am hoping this review will alert other potential buyers to Roku's new policy of rewarding their repeat customers.
Basicamente es lo mismo, pero SÍ funciona además con crunchyroll. Podrás instalar SIN problema las siguientes aplicaciones, entre otras:
-Cinépolis.click (otro que no es admitido por apple-tv-box),
-Películas de google store.
Lo único que no puede cargar, obviamente, es itunes de apple, pero con claro video y películas google no hace falta. Cabe desatacar, que las aplicaciones que por zona (hulu, vudu, showtime, etc) no se pueden instalar en méxico, no obstante se trata de la versión streaming stik USA.
Además, es más barato que el Apple-TV-box.
Calidad Imagen: Se ve perfectamente, igual que el Apple-tv-box en 1080.
Conexión Red: Sólo leé la red WIFI de 2.4 ghz, pero como es a doble banda, no se cuelga ni se congela. Perfecto!!!!
Por cierto, el apple-tv tiene problemas para volverse a conectar a redes WIFI de 5 ghz.
NOTA: La versión USA del streaming stick es más barata que la versión MX, pero funciona normalmente aquí y permite elegir idioma en español.
My house is a Roku house. We have 5 televisions but don't have a cable or satellite subscription.. One of the TV's is a Roku TV and the other 4 all have a Roku attached to them. Literally everything we watch is delivered via the Roku. Our OTA material is delivered from a Tablo DVR to our Rokus. Our local media is served up via a Plex server to the Rokus. We also have PS Vue, Netflix, Amazon video, etc. etc. Bottom line, we use Roku a lot, and I'm very familiar with them. I wouldn't consider myself to be a Roku "fan boy", though. While most of the Roku's I've had have been great...there have been some clunkers. The Roku 2XS was a turd that never got any better. The Roku 4 was a turd at the start, but gradually got better with each subsequent firmware update. Unfortunately, the cooling fan in one of my Roku 4s (The 4 was the only Roku model to ever have one) has begun to make the dreaded "grinding" noise in recent weeks, so I decided to try replace it with a stick+.
I've generally been leery about all of the "stick" form-factor devices. They've generally lagged behind the more traditional "box" form-factor devices as far as specs go. The Stick+, with its quad-core processor, HEVC support, and 4K capabilities convinced me that the gap may have finally been closed.
So, after a couple of days with the Stick+...here are my thoughts on this device
- It's snappy and smooth. It's maybe not quite as quick as my Roku Ultras...but it's every bit as fast as the Roku 4.
- The new remote is great.The ability to control the TV's power and volume without a second remote or a universal remote is loooong overdue.
- Excellent wireless reception. I had two walls between the Stick+ and my router, but was easily streaming 16mbps local media through Plex.
- Powering via the TV's USB isn't optimal. Assuming your TV stops providing power to the USB when turned-off, the Stick+ will have to go through the boot-up sequence and then connect to your wireless before you can do anything with it each time you turn on your TV. This can take ~30 seconds. I highly recommend plugging it directly into an outlet using the provided adapter.
So, this is a great Roku device. It doesn't have the same bells-and-whistles that my Roku Ultra's have...but then again, I also paid nearly twice as much for those. This Stick+ is much cheaper, provides basically the same UI/playback performance, and also has a remote that will make having to juggle your Roku and TV remotes a thing of the past. That's why I say, absent some deal-breaker that I haven't encountered yet, this is the best dollar-for-dollar Roku yet.
The menu/interface is a little outdated, but I'd gladly sacrifice a flashy menu for good performance. It's astounding to me what a bad product the Fire TV Stick was now that I've switched to Roku. I enjoy the wide selection of channels as well - every streaming service seems to be available through Roku. The voice functionality on the remote works well, and I like that I can turn my TV on and off with the Roku remote as well as adjust the volume. All in all it's an awesome product.