Round Cable Wire Clips - 10mm (Pack of 100) White Plastic Cable Circle Clips - Cable Management Electrical Ethernet Dish TV Speaker Wire Cord Tie Holder Single Coaxial Nail Clamps
- 【Sizes】 Pack of 100, 10 mm circle cable clip with steel nail. 100 PCS.
- 【Easy installation】Just use a hammer to nail the cable to the wall and you will get a cleaner look. Also, people can prevent tripping over loose cables.
- 【Cable Organization】Keep your place neat and organized, no longer worry about mess wires.Ideal choice for routing cables such as TV coaxial cable in a home.
- 【Wide Applications】Suitable for cars, house and office, can be applied to various cables such as computer cables, TV cables, Christmas lights cable, USB cables and so on.
- 【100% money back guarantee】If you are not satisfied with our product or something wrong happened, just tell us for return or refund.
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 5 x 2 cm; 49.9 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 March 2019
- Manufacturer : BICMTE
- ASIN : B07PY81RBY
- Manufacturer reference : gandingxianjia-2
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,130 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Circle cable clips allow you to secure round cables like coax and you will get a cleaner look. Also, people can prevent tripping over loose cables.
Wide use: suitable for any home and office cables, keep your cables tidy and organized.
Sharp nail: stainless steel sharp nail is easy to pin up into the wall, help fix and manage the disorganized cables.
10mm Round Cable Wire Clips x100.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Haven’t tried yet
1) Reasonably easy to install, harder for people with larger fingers.
2) Super convenient.
3) Much easier to remove than staples, although these have a bigger profile.
1) Cant be reused easily. Plastic gets damages easily with pliers.
2) Does not work well on drywall.