|Product Dimensions||5.74 x 1.55 x 1.55 cm; 70 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Special Features||Waterproof key chain clip pocket|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Item Weight||70 g|
(Upgraded) RovyVon Aurora A2 Stainless Steel LED Flashlight, 650 Lumen Keychain Flashlight Rechargeable, IP65 Water Resistant(Silver,CREE)
- BRIGHTNESS UPGRADED: 650 lumen brighter than before, with med-high-turbo working modes, also have moonlight mode for reading at night (the first mode you turn on is moonlight or ultra low mode, just in case drain the battery once pressed in your pocket)
- LONG LASTING: Equipped with 260mAh rechargeable battery and constant circuit output design, can protect the component and would be more steady to use for max 30 hours under moonlight mode (this version also allow you to use during charging, also have low battery and charging indicator like before)
- QUICK ACCESS & MEMORY MODE: Triple Click from any status to Strobe quickly, prompt response to emergency. And support Momentary On with a press and hold and release to off quickly. Also come with memory mode, allow you to turn on the brightness level you used more than 3 mins last time quickly
- UPGRADED BUTTON & USB COVER: softer and easier to operate with this new button, the upgraded usb cover also allow you to remove quickly than before. The pocket clip also longer and more durable than before, which means it would not rebound quickly when attach with your hat
- Perfect Gift & UNIQUE MEANING: This small led flashlight is ideal for holiday gift, such as Thanksgiving day, Xmas or other important day like wedding, birthday and so on, which would impress your friends or family members. When they use this keychain flashlight everyday, just like you accompany with them everyday
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The upgraded version of the 1st gen Aurora A2 is coming and it's mainly improved on the battery capacity (affects runtime), optic lens, a stronger pocket clip, and probably a better UI. Thanks to the constant current circuit, PWM has been improved, cannot see with naked eye or even under the camera.
Operation / UI:
Momentary On: Press and hold the button, release to turn off
Turn on: Double Click (default from Ultra-low mode)
Switch modes: Click to cycle through Ultra low-Low-Med-High
Turn Off: 1) Long-press 0.3s; 2)Working at any mode over 3 minutes, click to turn off
*Mode memory: When the light works at a mode over 3 minutes, it will go back to the mode you used last time after turn off
**Note: When the light is working at High mode or Medium mode, it will step down to 100 lumens in 90 seconds due to the massive heat generated.
1) From off, triple-click to access the strobe mode, click to turn off;
2) From any mode of Daily use, triple-click to access the strobe mode, click to turn off
1*User Manual, 1*SS Keyring, 1*USB Cable, 1*Lanyard, 1*Warranty Card
Material: Stainless steel
LED: CREE XP-G3 S5, max 650 lumens, min 70 CRI
Battery: 260mAh Li-po rechargeable
Max runtime: 30 Hours (Ultra-low mode)
Charging time: approx 70 minutes
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|