|Number of Items||4|
|Included Components||2 Door or Window Alarms, 1 Remote Key Fob, 1 Motion Sensor Alarm|
|Item Model Number||WP-2020|
|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 19.05 x 4.45 cm; 231 Grams|
SABRE Home Security System with Remote, 125dB Alarm, Audible Up to 850 Feet (259 Meters), Wireless, Comes with 1 Motion Sensor Alarm, 2 Door or Window Alarms and 1 Remote Key Fob, Home and Away Modes
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ATTENTION GRABBING ALARM: Ear-piercing 125dB siren is audible up to 850 feet (259 meters). Loud siren helps to deter an intruder and alerts you and your family, helping you to escape to safety.
- COMPREHENSIVE SECURITY SOLUTION: (2) Door/Window Sensors help to secure your main entry ways and (1) Motion Sensor Alarm has a wide 100-degree angle of detection with a 26-foot (8 meter) range, setting off the alarm if movement is detected.
- MULTIPLE SECURITY SETTINGS: Home mode arms the door and window alarms, allowing you to move about your home securely. Away mode arms the door and window alarms and motion detector for complete home security while you’re gone.
- CONTROL YOUR SYSTEM REMOTELY: Arm and disarm the system from a distance using the key fob remote control. 45-second exit and 30-second entry delays are activated remotely, allowing you to come and go without setting off the alarm.
- AFFORDABLE HOME SECURITY: Wireless do-it-yourself home security system installs in minutes. Included wall mounts make placement around your home quick and easy. No activation or monitoring fees saves you money, providing protection at no additional costs.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Stay safe at home with the SABRE Home Security System with Remote. This system provides a comprehensive home security solution and comes with the following: (1) motion sensor alarm, (2) door or window alarms and (1) remote key fob. Conveniently control your home security system at a distance using the included remote. Home mode arms the door and window alarms, allowing you to move about your home with peace of mind. Away mode arms the door and window alarms and motion detector; The alarms will sound if any of the sensors are tripped, helping to deter potential intruders and alert neighbors of trouble. This do-it-yourself home security system is wireless and comes with everything you need to get up and running in minutes. Family owned and operated for more than 45 years, SABRE is the #1 brand trusted by consumers worldwide for pepper spray and is a leader in developing safety programs and safety videos to maximize end users’ safety. Empower yourself with extreme stopping power when you need it most.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
3M strip, ok? Oh~ it's not included so, there's that.
Step 2~ Pair Motion sensor with Alarm.
Oh, that's a cute little chirp it makes.
Wait~ it's on Home mode.
Let's see what happens when I slide the remote to Away.
So Loud. Well, that'll wake you up.
Off. Off, Why won't the Off button make it stop? (removes batteries, grateful tested before installed).
Ohhh ~ that's right, couldn't install without 3M strips.
Step 3~ Test spot for alarm sensor.
Not one window or sliding door in my home is flush.
Which means they won't line up so won't work.
Not Sabre's fault. Just worth noting if yours do before ordering (and ordering 3M strips).
Some things are on Sabre.
And some things come with the low expectation of a budget "alarm".
Ultimately the design makes it a no go for me but maybe it'll work for you.
Still love Sabre ( Saber? Sa-bray?) to bits for their pepper gel.
Give one to all my friends & store in multiple spots including my phone ring.
I mounted this to a set of french doors that were in no way flush. However the magnet worked just fine to let the sensor know the door was shut. I'd say it's about 1/2" away from the sensor and still works. If you are in the situation where you have a door that doesn't sit flush, you can improvise with the magnet. I've used small rod magnets before on doors where the jamb was an issue. I've also put small round magnets imbedded into the wood of doors that didn't line up. So if you have a door that doesn't line up exactly to the jamb, get creative - it's basic kindergarten skills to mount this.
The on - off function from the remote works really well. I like the simplicity. I leave the unit in "home" mode for the most part since I'm home all the time. This is a notifier to wake me at night if someone opens the doors.
I would not call the siren ear-splitting but it's definitely loud enough to wake a sleeping person in the same room. It makes the dog bark.