|Product Dimensions||7.94 x 1.27 x 6.35 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Item Model Number||HS-DWA2|
|Batteries||4 LR44 batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||Door and Window Alarm|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Item Weight||454 g|
SABRE Wireless Home Security Door Window Burglar Alarm with Loud 120 dB Siren - DIY Easy to Install
|Price:||+ $7.94 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- ATTENTION-GRABBING – extremely loud 120 dB alarm helps wake/alert homeowner or renter, helps deter intruder and possibly notifies neighbors (audible up to 750 feet/230M away)
- USER-FRIENDLY – 3 adjustable settings (off/alarm/chime); chime mode is ideal to alert you when children or guests are coming and going when you are at home
- ATTRACTIVE & CONSUMER-PREFERRED – superior to other home security products, this premium white alarm looks great inside your home
- EASY INSTALLATION – no wiring needed, plus sensor mounts on either side of alarm for easier set up; 4xLR44 batteries included
- EXTRA LEVEL OF SECURITY – provides battery status update with a low battery test button
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
These alarms aren't going to alert you via text message or to police etc...but I've put them on my patio door and back door.
It makes me feel safe when in bed upstairs and even if I was out at least the loud news as soon as door opens then it would scare someone and alert neighbours.
For the price you can't go wrong for just a bit of extra piece of mind if you can't afford all the bells and videos of other systems.
They mount well, and are stuck on.
Only improvement points would be a possible volume switch - it's very loud and sometimes you might want a more subtle noise, and it's also a very 'digital' noise, from a small speaker, so it's very intrusive. This is not necessarily a criticism, as that's kind of what you want in these alarms. Anyway, highly recommended.