SAMSFX Fishing Quick Rod Ties Leash for Pole Holders Organizer Bunngee Cord Straps
|Price:||+ $7.37 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- 4 pieces in pack, use for fishing rod ties, fly fishing rod not included
- 4mm diameter stretchy bungee rope can firmly tie the fishing rod
- 2mm high density foam padding protect your fishing pole from scratching
- Medium size 7.8" / 20CM before stretching suits for 4-6 sets or more of fishing rod
- Red color is more likely to be found, it floats if dropped in the water
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SAMSFX FISHING MAKING YOUR FISHING MORE SIMPLER & EFFICIENT
Work great for multiple uses, fishing rods, extension cords etc, endless possibilities
Please allow 0.4-0.8 " (1-2 cm) differences due to manual measurement
Good product for keeping broke down poles straight and untangled
Handy little gadgets that keep your fishing rods neat and well organized
Great for transporting and storing many fishing rods
These ties are very versatile and can be used for many other securement applications
They are quick release, adjustable, reusable and floating if dropped in the water
Great for fishing reels,kayak paddles, ratchet straps, skiis, poles, extension cords, hoses...
You will get 4 pieces x Fishing Rod Ties Straps Stretchy
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 13 October 2019
- Manufacturer : SAMSFX
- ASIN : B08NCVMZNZ
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 34,970 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- #522 in Fishing Accessories
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 17 August 2020
The quality and durability qualities of these are so strong and good, I have no doubt at all that these will last for many years. I'll probably forget and lose them long before they break. They're gentle on my rods, but hold them together totally securely. The cord is stretchy and soft, and there's a bit of soft foam on the inside part of the plastic mechanism, so there isn't even any hard plastic touching my rods.