- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
SATU Toilet Paper Gel – Ultra Soft and Clean Wipe – Septic & Sewer Safe Alternative to Flushable Wet Wipes - Unscented, 3.4 oz
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||16 x 5.6 x 3.6 centimetres|
|Item Weight||131 Grams|
|Product Specifications (Unit)||100 ml|
About this item
- CLEANS BETTER. While dry toilet paper gets most of the fecal matter when you wipe, your skin still remains dirty. But when you add SATU Tissue Gel to your regular toilet paper, the combination helps clean better and reduces the risks of spreading fecal matter to underwear. Compared to foams and liquid sprays - gels are designed for deep cleansing and are especially good for unclogging pores while removing waste from the surface of your skin.
- No.1 TOILET PAPER GEL IN UNITED KINGDOM. TURNS REGULAR TOILET PAPER INTO FLUSHABLE WET WIPES. Forget spending money on wet wipes or baby wipes, a drop or two of SATU Toilet Tissue Gel on your regular toilet paper cleans and moisturizes just like “flushable” wipes, but won’t clog your pipes. One of the main advantages of gel over foam and liquid spray is that it doesn't oversaturate tissue, so it won’t break apart and your fingers stay clean.
- MOISTURIZES WITH VITAMIN E AND PANTHENOL. Regular toilet paper can irritate sensitive areas. SATU Toilet Tissue Gel is formulated with Vitamin E and Panthenol (a pro-vitamin of B5) to moisturize and help heal any irritation. If skin is badly damaged or there's an infection you may sense tickling or discomfort. In both cases, please contact us directly and consult with your doctor.
- THE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY ALTERNATIVE TO WIPES. Regular wet wipes are filling up sewer systems, littering rivers and beaches and killing ocean life. Even flushable wipes don't always break down as promised. Wet wipes make up 93% of matter causing UK sewer blockages. By using SATU Toilet Tissue Gel, you help eliminate wet wipe pollution and save vulnerable wildlife. SATU Gel is 100% flushable.
- FOR BEST USE FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS. Clean your backside off as usual with regular toilet paper and throw it away. Then take a new sheet and double fold it, and apply a drop of Toilet Tissue Moisturizer, then wipe your backside again. Finally wipe the area with a new sheet of toilet paper to dry the area completely.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 16 x 5.59 x 3.61 cm; 131 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 July 2018
- ASIN : B01N8VHHYB
- Manufacturer reference : 2991671031
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,646 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A Better Way To Clean Your Backside
You wouldn’t use dry paper to remove chocolate sauce from your hands, so why use dry paper to wipe your bum?
When you add SATU Toilet Paper Gel to your regular toilet paper, you’re better able to remove all of the waste left behind by dry paper. Compared to foams and liquid sprays — gels are designed for deep cleansing and are especially good for unclogging pores while removing waste from the surface of your skin.
One of the main advantages of gel over foam and liquid spray is that it doesn't oversaturate tissue. The special formula keeps the gel from soaking through the paper so it won’t break apart and your fingers stay clean.
Formulated For Safety & Health
Good bottom hygiene is more important than most people know. Dirty skin between the legs is a contributing cause of urinary tract infections among women and can cause painful infections for anyone with hemorrhoids.
Dry toilet paper acts like sand paper, causing small abrasions and irritation that lets germs under the skin and can lead to infection. SATU Toilet Paper Gel is made with quality ingredients like Vitamin E and Panthenol (Provitamin B5) to help heal damaged skin.
If skin is badly damaged or there's an infection you may sense tickling or discomfort. In both cases consult with your doctor.
SATU Toilet Paper Gel Is Septic Safe
You’ve seen the headlines. The New York Times wrote “Don’t flush that wipe.” and They Guardian named that “Wet wipes the biggest villain of 2015”. Wet wipes cause 9 out of 10 sewer blockages according to Water UK.
By adding SATU Gel to standard toilet paper, SATU laboratory customers have saved more than 5 million wipes from entering sewer systems around the world. SATU Toilet Paper Gel plus your toilet paper is 100% flushable.
A Clean Bum Keeps Your Underwear Clean
When you’re working hard, working out, or working in a humid environment the sweat can run down your back (and crack) and may leave unappealing marks in your underwear.
Bad hygiene is the main turn-off to the opposite sex.
Lasts A Long Time — Up To 300 Wipes
A single bottle of Gel Wipe contains enough gel to moisturize 21 to 36 full rolls of toilet paper. 2 to 4 months for a single person, or 1 to 2 months for a family of four.
Goes Anywhere — Take It Wherever You Travel
Hygiene is just as important when you’re away as it is when you’re home, so take your Gel Wipe along with you. The bottle can be locked to avoid accidental leaks and is just the right size to be taken on an airplane.
Keep an extra bottle in your travel bag.
If skin is badly damaged or there's an infection you may sense tickling or discomfort. In both cases, please contact us directly and consult with your doctor. If you're not happy with your SATU Laboratory product, please contact us within 30 days of receiving it at email@example.com to return it for free for a replacement product or to receive a full refund.
If you're not happy with your SATU Laboratory product, please contact us within 30 days of receiving it at firstname.lastname@example.org to return it for free for a replacement product or to receive a full refund.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Quick delivery and easy to use.
Top reviews from other countries
Just when you thought you were clean, you put a blob of gel wipe on some folded toilet paper, wipe away and you really are clean. And fresh, yes it's a bit cold, but refreshing!!
As a Gary man I can't recommend this product highly enough. I wish I'd found it years ago. I've avoided traditional wipes because they clog the drains, but this product is fantastic.
If you're having any doubts then I'd thoroughly recommend that you give this a try. You won't be disappointed.
Felt a bit strange to be putting a gel onto the tissue but it didn’t tear or rumple and did feel soft and clean. Overall a good choice.
To make this a bit success they manufacturers have to find a way to reduce the price. I know this is a bit of start up and they don't have the economies of scale yet.