- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
New BRO SHAVER 2.2 Back Hair Shaver, Shave Button and Dual Blades
|Number of blades||2|
About this item
- THIS IS A GAME CHANGER. The New Shave button lets you choose the shaving experience: Mild or Saucy. Two Shavers in one! 2 Shave Settings, Detachable Head for Body Grooming, and Dual Blades. This sequel delivers. Saucy mode great for hard to reach angles, and a smooth look. Perfect for muscular, and large builds. Mild great for shower use, and quick ultra comfort. Back shaving disrupted. You choose. Use any standard double edge (DE) safety razor blades (included). Tears down for easy travel.
- 60-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & 1 YEAR WARRANTY: We are confident that this will be the greatest back shaver you have ever used, period. If you're not satisfied for any reason, we will refund your purchase 100% guaranteed. Plus you're covered by a one year warranty. This Bro stands by you.
- SHAVE WET OR DRY: Our NEW Comfy Cloud Shaving Technology delivers comfort and prevents skin irritation, even with dry shaving. Our blade refills are nearly 50 times cheaper and name brand compared to backBladed shavers with plastic holders hiding double edge razors inside. Don't be fooled with competitors high priced refills and their handling, gluing then repackaging low quality double edge razors in plastic holders that are dull, crooked, rust, don't last, and are bad for the environment.
- FAST AND PAINLESS DO-IT-YOURSELF BACK SHAVER: You won't need help with back hair removal anymore. This is the smoothest, closest, most comfortable, safest and forgiving shave with the industries longest handle for greatest reach and comfort, lowest cost (just pennies) blade refills, premium quality with world class razors, stainless steel parts, strong reinforced handle, and easy loading. Includes high stainless steel double edge safety blades!
- AUTHENTIC AND THE ORIGINAL: Designed by an American company with over 15 years of experience, numerous patents, and know-how making back hair shavers. We have what you want: Outrageously fast, comfortable, easy and close shaving. The solution you've been waiting for. Enjoy Bro!
Product detailsSize:2 Blade | Colour:Cool Gray
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 44 x 11.5 x 5.6 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 July 2016
- Manufacturer : Bro Shaver
- ASIN : B071RMVPJF
- Manufacturer reference : BCANPAR
- Best Sellers Rank: 23,337 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Special Launch Pricing. YOU save. MSRP: $55. Just Launched! This sequel to the hit Bro Shaver delivers. This is a game changer. The next generation of back hair shaving has arrived. Two shave settings and dual blades. Use the Shave Button to select Saucy or Mild shaving. Saucy is perfect for hard to reach angles, muscular and large builds. Tears down for easy travel. Stainless and aircraft aluminum components. Uses standard double edge safety razors (included with North American customers). Shave dry or wet. Guaranteed Best Back Hair Shaver.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
There is an optimum angle to get the blade to shave and sometimes it is difficult to get the blade to that angle when reaching down or around to your own back. I don't understand how the 1 star reviews can say it doesn't remove hair at all unless they are just not finding that angle and laying the blade flat on their back. I love the fact it takes standard DE blades compared to some others that need special blades costing a fortune.
The sales ad states it "tears down for easy travel" it doesn't it is one piece. Detachable shaving head is another misdirect the head comes apart for loading new blades but it does not detach from the handle. The sales page also states it doesn't come with blades due to Amazon's bladed product policy but mine did include blades.
The handle is very flimsy feeling I think it would be difficult to break under normal shaving conditions but does feel weak and one reviewer has posted a pic of his broken handle but I don't how.
As for whether it cuts you - I have used it twice and haven't been cut, I was being careful but am cut free but it is a razor at the end of the day so if you go in waving your arms about in all directions it will cut.
I think for what it is this overpriced but needs must, it does work.
Also agree with another review - I'm no prude but the whole 70's sexiest advertising thing is really cringe worthy.
Ordered it last night on prime, it turned up just before lunch, it looked horrendous, like a torture tool, on assembly I was even more terrified to use it, once I plucked up the courage to give it a go I started very tentatively but to my surprise it was actually fine, before long i was scraping away without a care in the world.
I'm quite a big guy, so took a little getting used to and you do have to be prepared to get into all sorts of positions to get around all of the contours but once you get used to it it's a snip pardon the pun.
My back is smooth as a baby's bottom, i should know we just had one, and I'm very pleased with the product, it's robust and uses standard razor blades which are as cheap as chips, i managed to do my whole back on one side of the blades and i was quite hairy they were getting blunt by the end.
Really pleased no more bothering the wife to shave my back which is a relief for both parties i can tell you!
The product should be much cheaper considering what it’s made of.
Takes a while to get to used to it the first few times, I did read that it’s hard to cut yourself but that’s not true.
It’s quite easy to cut and nick your skin even while being careful so bear that in mind.
Needs a cover on the blades and a foldable handle for storage.
The good thing is the cheap blades.
Did take me a while to complete my first shave, getting used to best ways to hold the shaver to reach all the areas, but in time no doubt will get more proficient.
A good clean shave on “M” setting, did a dry shave.
With the pack of razor blades I purchased separately, and for the fact that you can turn the blades round when one side gets blunt, this shaver will work out a lot cheaper than other brands and electronic ones.