|Memory Storage Capacity||1 TB|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||1 TB|
|Digital Storage Capacity||1000 GB|
|Hardware Interface||Solid State Drive|
|Compatible Devices||PC, Desktop|
|Data Transfer Rate||3500 Megabits Per Second|
|Product Dimensions||2.21 x 8 x 0.23 cm; 54 Grams|
|Item Weight||54 g|
|Date First Available||24 July 2020|
SK hynix Gold P31 1TB PCIe NVMe Gen3 M.2 2280 Internal SSD - up to 3500MB/s
|Price:||+ $7.51 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Digital storage capacity||1000 GB|
|Hardware interface||Solid State Drive|
|Read speed||3500 Megabytes Per Second|
About this item
- Fastest-in-class - Read speeds of up to 3,500 MB/s and write speeds of up to 3,200 MB/s with a particular focus on gamers, designers, and content creators
- The world’s first 128-layer NAND flash-based consumer SSD - Sporting the latest technology from SK hynix
- Superior reliability and stability - Tested and validated through 1,000 hours of high-temperature operating life tests (HTOL) with mean time between failures (MTBF) reaching 1.5 million hours, up to 750 TBW (terabytes written)
- Trusted leader, Trusted products – Powered by global tech pioneer and 2nd largest memory manufacturer since 1983
- 5-year warranty - Rock solid support from global tech giant
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Experience the breakthrough upgrade from a global tech pioneer. SK hynix Gold P31 delivers the worlds first 128-layer NAND, fastest-in-class speed, easy data migration, and 5-year warranty. The latest innovation from the worlds second-largest memory maker, Gold P31 is designed to provide striking performance and superior reliability for todays most demanding gamers and creators.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|