- Save $40 when you purchase 300 or more SmallRig item offered by SmallRig Australia. Enter code BIGDEAL02 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
SMALLRIG Mount Bracket SSD Holder for Samsung T5 SSD with M4 Thread – 2245
- 【NEW VERSION】This is the NEW VERSION 2245B but can still work with the OLD VERSION SmallRig cage 2203, CVB2254 and CVB2255. Please bolt it to the suggested place as shown in the picture using two 1/4”-20 screws, which won’t interfere with other accessories attached
- 【HIGH CUSTOMIZATION】The SSD mount can help you stabilize the Samsung T5 SSD when you use the BMPCC 4K & 6K camera equipped with SMALLRIG BMPCC 4K & 6K cage
- 【INSTALLATION】It attaches to the camera rigs using two included 1/4”-20 screws, which can flexibly position on cage or handles. It secures both the T5 SSD and the connected USB-C cable by locking levers
- 【COMPATIBILITY】Compatible with SmallRig BMPCC 4K & 6K Cage 2203/2255/2254 (Both the new version and the old version)
- 【HIGH QUALITY】SmallRig 2245B is made by aluminum alloy, sturdy and durable. Also, it weighs only 58g
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.25 x 4.9 x 2.66 cm; 60 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 November 2018
- Manufacturer : SMALLRIG
- ASIN : B07KW2B5C1
- Manufacturer reference : 2245-SR
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,559 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fix via Two Screws
It attaches to the camera rigs using two included 1/4”-20 screws, which can flexible position on cage or handles
Easy Adjustable Wingnut
It is spring loaded, and can be pulled out and turned to a more user friendly position after being tightened. It secures both the T5 SSD and the connected USB-C cable by locking levers.
What Can You Get
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am using it on a Tilta rig rather than using the Tilta branded item because the Tilta product can only be used with a specific ( expensive) Tilta cable. ( and they fail)
This product works with a standard cable.
Really loved their customer service after the purchase.
Had a few inquiries and they responded extremely quickly, which surprised and impressed me.