- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
SmallRig Counterweight Mount Plate for Zhiyun Weebill Lab, Quick Release Plate with Thread Holes - 2283
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||Weebill Lab Counterweight Plate|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||13.6 x 8.8 x 2.4 centimetres|
|Item weight||0.15 Kilograms|
About this item
- 【FOR Weebill Lab】 SMALLRIG Counterweight Mount Plate 2283 is designed to replace the original dovetail plate for Arca standard of Weebill Lab. The plate enables to attached counterweights on it, which allows you to balance front-heavy camera setup
- 【QUICK RELEASE】 The mount plate can be mount on the original plate for Manfrotto standard of Weebill Lab. This mount plate allows for fast transition between equipments. Also, it enables you mount camera on tripod for Arca standard directly
- 【RUBBER CUSHIONS】 The mount plate features 4pcs rubber cushions on surface, which can increase friction and prevent camera from scratching
- 【COMPATIBLITY】 The 1/4" threaded hole on the front allows the plate compatible with the original lens support of Weebill Lab. Also, the two M4 threaded holes on the bottom allows it compatible with Zhiyun TransMount Servo Focus Controller
- 【MOUNTING POINTS】 There are multiple 1/4" thread holes threaded holes on the plate, which enables you add SMALLRIG counterweights 2284(100g) and SMALLRIG counterweights 2285(200g) to adjust different quantities needs
Special offers and product promotions
- Product Dimensions : 13.65 x 8.8 x 2.37 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 July 2019
- Manufacturer : SmallRig
- ASIN : B08293P748
- Item Model Number : BSS2283-AU
- Best Sellers Rank: 29,111 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.