|Package Dimensions||15.2 x 9.6 x 1.9 cm; 70 Grams|
|Item Model Number||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||70 g|
SOULWIT® 3-Pack Cable Holder Clips, Desktop Cable Organizer Cord Wire Management for USB Charging Cable Power Cord Mouse Cable PC Office Home (357-slot, Black)
Enhance your purchase
- 🔷The Package comes with 3 Cable Holders and 6 Wipe Pads, good enough to keep all your messy cables organized and accessible in the positions you require.
- 🔷The Cable Clips are made of 100% silicone, which is non-toxic, non-magnetic, anti-static, and flexible. Once you insert the cable into a slot, it won't fall out easy at all.
- 🔷Suitable for holding cables less than 6mm such as computer cables, audio cables, USB charging cables, and network cables.
- 🔷The double-faced adhesive is very firm and long-lasting and works well in smooth and clean the surface, such as marble, plastic, wood, glass, metal, and rubber.
- 🔷No more fumbling around on the floor between the sofa and the end table, or between the bed and the nightstand to find the ends of your charging cables.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
3 x Silicone Cable Holder Clips
6 x Wipe Pads
Material: 100% silicone, nontoxic, dust-free, anti-static and eco-friendly.
Adhesive: Double faced adhesive tape.
Punch hole diameter: 6mm
Suitable for most electronic product cables (diameter under 6mm).
Before peeling off the adhesive skin, please select a flat surface and use the pad to wipe dirt.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 June 2020
Only thing I'd change is the backing is white and stands out if you have a black desk but nothing a bit of Sharpie couldn't fix.