|Hardware Platform||Gaming Console|
|Special Features||Microphone Feature|
|Microphone Form Factor||With_Microphone|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Cable Feature||Without Cable|
|Form Factor||In Ear|
|Package Dimensions||11 x 11 x 4.7 cm; 3 Grams|
|Item Weight||3 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||4 January 2019|
SOUNDPEATS Bluetooth Headphones IPX8 Sweatproof, Wireless Earbuds with Magnetic Charging Contactor, APTX HD Audio CVC Noise Cancellation, 14 Hours Playtime Bluetooth 5.0, Sports Earphones Built-in Mic
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$5.00 (10%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Form factor||In Ear|
About this item
- [High Quality Stereo Sound] - Latest Bluetooth 5.0, Powerful 10mm driver, High-end chipset QCC3034, Advanced codec APTX HD offer superior bass stereo sound with reinforced clarity
- [IPX8 Rating] - The earphones can be immersed in water at a certain pressure for a long time, high-level water-resistant makes it possible to sports at the gym or sing in the rain without worrying about the intrusion of the water, suitable for running,hiking, jogging, yoga, fitness, exercises, gym, traveling etc
- [Magnetic Connection/Charging] - Built-in Magnets, the earbuds will clasp together when you don’t need them, it can hang safely around your neck. When the charging contactor and the charging slot are in contact, they will automatically fit together under the action of the magnets, then charge for the headphones
- [Excellent Playtime] - 2 hours charge time for 14 hours playtime in total, the powerful battery allows superior audio performance and hands-free phone conversation without charging in one week, allows you enjoy wonderful music while traveling or exercising
- [Worry-free Warranty] - Comfortable and stable SOUNDPEATS bluetooth headphones meet all your needs for sports headphones. SoundPEATS provides 12 months hassle-free warranty allows you to use our products with confidence
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
IPX8 Bluetooth Headphones
Q35 HD designed for fitness, it allows you to immerse in the water for a long time with IPX8 rating. No need to worry about the rains or the sweats when you are running, hiking, jogging, yoga, doing exercises or traveling. This sports earphone offers you ultimate experience that you never had
How to reset ?
Press and hold the multifunctional button for 3 seconds when the headphones is being charged
How to answer / hang up / reject phone calls ?
Press the multifunctional button once to answer or hang up phone calls.
If you want to reject the phone calls, long press the multifunctional button for 1.5 seconds
- Working Times: 14 Hours
- Weight: 0.53 oz/15.0 g
- Dimension: 25 * 0.98 * 1.26 inches / 635 * 25 * 32 mm
- Technology: BT5.0、HSP、HFP、A2DP、AVRCP
- Bluetooth Chipset: QCC 3034
- Audio Codec: SBC、aptX、aptX HD
- Charging: Magnetic Contactor * Slot
Convenient Magnetic Earbuds
When you don't want to use headphones, just remove them from your ear, it will hang on your neck automatically. Which it’s cool and safe. When you want to use it, just gently separate the earbuds and put them on your ears
Powerful Audio Fuel
The wireless earbuds offers stable and clear sound when you are listening or talking, with advanced Bluetooth 5.0, 10mm upgraded driver, QCC3034 chipset and aptX HD codec, the truly powerful bass performance just prepared for you
Simple & Easy Operation
The volume and the multifunctional buttons are clear and accurate, when you set up different functions, the LED light will flash different colors. Built-in microphone for hands-free voice calls
Safety Magnetic Charging
The magnetic contactor and the USB magnetic slot can fit together to charge for your headsets. This unique design allows your headphones to achieve IPX8 rating since there is no holes in your headsets
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Working Time||14 Hours||13 Hours||22 Hours|
|Charging interface||Micro USB||Micro USB||Micro USB|
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The max volume it seems is a tiny bit lower (maybe to let ambient sound in?).
The mic and control is a lot nearer to your mouth so calls are much clearer and controlling music tracks is much easier.
The wire is generally okay but i found that when u sweat a bit, these start to get a bit sticky.
Bottom line, if you need them for exercise, theyre probably a decent option at the price point. However for normal uses, there are better options to chose from.
I tried pairing the L earbud to my phone, while I paired the right to my Smart TV and it worked well, until I pushed the button on the piece and it paired itself to the right and I got the Smart TV through both earbuds, which is ok because now I know how to do that. (I discovered that If you want both to sound with one source, you need to connect the Right earbud which is the master and you need to connect it to which ever device you want. I found turning the earbuds off and on again fixed some of the minor issues I initially had.)
The sound quality was good for the price point, but not as great as my fancy wired headphones (as you would expect). There were some minor latency issues when connected to the smart TV watching streaming video, but may have been my internet connection speed as they worked well when connected to my laptop watching youtube videos. Overall the earbuds met my expectations and are definitely value for money and most of all I love the charge bank feature of the charging dock!
I was just looking through the internet with some good set of earphones that produces a good quality sound at an affordable price. I saw his set of headphones here in Amazon, read everything and gave it a go.
Now, my friend told me that he has been using it in the gym and he loves it so much! it is lightweight and it connects easily to the phone, the bass and sound quality is great plus it is magnetic so tidying it up and keeping it on your bag is easy! He just mentioned that too much use of earphones will hurt your ears due to the lack of airflow but anyway, as long as he loved it, I am happy.
I will reconsider buying another one in the future.
All of this features are packed and comes at an exclusively affordable price, which is much cheaper compared to any other headsets available in the market.
I can also wear them for quite a long time without feeling the pain in my ears.
I tried to get three hours of use from a full charge and recharging is so simple with the case doubling as the recharger.
I highly recommend that if you need music to do homeout, this one is a good option.