Top critical review
Promising for the price point.
Reviewed in Australia on 14 January 2021
I recently purchased these on special for around $35 AUD. For that price I think they are pretty good.
Pros: 1. Value for money at the price point.
2. Connection is fairly stable and second only the sennheiser CX 350bt that I also own.
3. They fit well and don't feel like they will fall off.
4. Magnets on the earbuds is a great touch to ensure they won't fall off if you have them on your shoulders.
5. Inclusions of a hard shell case and a variety of tips and wings
Cons: 1. Sound can be a bit muddy. At the price point it is reasonable if these are the only earphones of the type you own.
2. Microphone is terrible for calls, I've had people tell me it sounds like it's raining in the background when I'm just sitting at home with no background noise.
3. Proprietary magnetic charger, this is the major deal breaker for me. In some of the product description breakdowns it has micro SD charging, this is absolutely false. It only has a magnetic charger. I bought these on the premise that it had both so I wouldn't have to use the proprietary charger. The charging cable provided is extremely short.
4. For me these buds pushed against the lower part of my ear and after using them for over an hour, that part of my ear would start to hurt.
I wanted to give these a go after being fairly disappointed by the sennheiser CX 350bt. But I would probably say these will get returned due the proprietary charger only, the sound quality and microphone quality. Added to this, when I tried to connect these to my TV it didn't work. I had no sound output.