|Hardware Platform||Gaming Console|
|Special Features||Touch Control IPX7 for Sports, 13.6mm Driver, Mono/Stereo Mode, USB-C Charge|
|Microphone Form Factor||With_Microphone|
|Microphone Technology||13.6mm Driver size|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Connector Type||Bluetooth, Wired|
|Product Dimensions||8.4 x 6.8 x 4.38 cm; 2.83 Grams|
|Item Weight||2.83 g|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||21 November 2019|
SOUNDPEATS TrueWings True Wireless Earbuds Over-Ear Hooks Bluetooth Headphones 5.0 in-Ear Stereo Wireless Earphones with Touch Control IPX7 for Sports, 13.6mm Driver, Mono/Stereo Mode, USB-C Charge
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$16.20 (27%)|
- [ENGINEERED FOR SPORTS] - Adjustable and secure-fit ear hooks and ergonomic in-ear design exclude the trouble of falling out. Reinforced and compact build with IPX7 waterproof protects the earbuds to be free from water or sweat damage.
- [ENHANCED POWERFUL SOUND] - Built-in 13.6mm bio-compound diaphragm driver with high accuracy and sensitivity streams finely tuned mellow and thick bass along with delicate and smooth high mids to bring you more realistic sound.
- [22 HOURS PLAYTIME] - Equipped with USB-C charge to offer stability and safety. The earbuds work 4 hours per charge. Charging case provides another 4.5 times full charge, 18 hours in total to keep your music going.
- [FULL TOUCH CONTROL] - Super sensitive on-ear touch control provides easy access to adjust your music, handle phone calls, and activate voice assistant and transparency mode. Volume control is also included to bring you every convenience.
- [MONO/STEREO MODE] - The latest 5.0 chip with stable transmission allows you to take out either left or right earbud at first, or both together. Both earbuds are with microphone built-in. PS: SOUNDPEATS provides 12 months hassle-free warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How to reset ?
1. Clear the pairing record between the earbuds and all your devices.
2. Manually power off both earbuds, then press and hold both MFBs for 10 seconds until both indicators flash in white twice.
- Charging Case Dimension
- 3.29 x 1.73 x 2.65 in
True Wireless Earbuds with Ear Hooks
- To be your intimate partner of weekly exercise, we bring up this TrueWings wireless earbuds with ear hooks to keep your music going without falling out during sports.
- A single charge will not give you 22 hours. Earbuds work around 4 hours per charge, charging case provides another 4.5 times full charge.
- Support working with either one earbud or both together. You don't have to take out the right one at first for stereo mode.
- Support Bluetooth-enabled devices with 4.0 or above.
- Volume Control - Single tap on the MFB
- Transparency Mode - Double tap on the left
- Voice Assistant - Triple tap on the right
Super sensitive touch control gives you full access to adjust your music and handle calls without going through your phone.
Protect your earbuds to be free from water or sweat damge and keep you company during exercise.
No more falling out during sports with the adjustable ear hooks and ergonomic oblique angle design.
Built with battery bar indicators inside and Type-C charge outside offer safety, stability and convenience.
13.6mm bio-compound diaphragm driver and delicately tuned sound bring new experience with rich bass and immersive high mids.
Make things sound natural and allow you to talk to peopel nearby easily without taking off the earbuds.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Right off, the decent packaging opened up to a light and beautiful case which contains some well-designed earbuds. The case, as well as the earbuds, felt very well built, to the point that it doesn't look like a sub $50 purchase. Both the case and the earbuds are significantly lighter than the Powerbeats Pro, but did not feel cheap by any means. Fits very comfortably, and are actually more comfortable than the Powerbeats Pro with a slightly relaxed fit comparatively (no big difference once the Powerbeats Pro has been adjusted accordingly).
Touch controls are a real bonus that the Powerbeats Pro lacks. I control my Soundpeats with my shoulder which works brilliantly and is more comfortable than using hands whenever they are wet or dirty. Though they are IPX7 rated, wet hands would lead to uneven touch inputs which can be avoided by using a shoulder (really works, unless you keep doing it and look like you need to scratch your head).
As long as the sound is on, it felt 90% like the Powerbeats. Did not find a difference unless I concentrate to find the difference. The bass is exactly the same in both of them, although the mids and highs are slightly more defined in the $360 pair, the Soundpeats never felt bad. For a sports earphones, I don't think that slight extra detail is important as it is hard to realise the intricacies unless standing still. I can't explain how good they sound, at that cost. Definitely better than some other $100+ wireless earphones I've tried so far.
The only issue is that there is a slight hissing sound when there is no music played, which disappears as soon as something is being played. Also, the in-ear detection is a hit or miss, as it sometimes keeps playing even when taken out.
So far, I have been a fan of these, and have convinced 4 of my friends to purchase them, and they are all happy with their spending.
Definitely worth buying, and you'll never regret.
Edit: Turns out the hissing is caused by the app I have used them. Never had that after reinstalling the streaming service. So, there's no real drawback here.
1. Sound quality and Use:- It has great sound quality and plus one if you’re fan of extra bass effect. The only set back here is noise cancellation is not provided which affects a lot while answering phone in loud public place.
2. Connectivity and Controls:-
I use this with an I iPhones and I no longer have to go connect it from setting it gets connected instantly after lifting it up from the box. Plus the range is awesome. And it has similar touch controls that are provided in other true wireless products.
3. Battery and fitting:-
Battery life is pretty amazing 4hrs non stop and the box can fully recharge it 4 times. And it recharges pretty fast.Suitable for every use ( Except Binge Watching for whole day😅). And if you have the same problem as me of headset keep falling out then trust me you’ll like this product and it perfectly fits in my ear.
Finally after using it for few days I can say I am satisfied so far.
Having used the earbuds for a week now, I can confirm the battery life is great, the product has fulfilled all its promises and has surpassed all my expectations. Would recommend to anyone interested in a high quality pair of earbuds for a reasonable price.
This is my recommendation for best overall earbud as at the start of September 2019.
I tried them out and the sound quality is really solid, very crisp. I'm really happy with them, my partner has been using them for his bike rides and runs, and he says he really loves them. Would 100% recommend to anybody looking for sports earbuds at a really good price. You get so much more than what you pay for, especially if you compare to what else is out there on the market.
On a side note, the volume, call controls etc, weren't super responsive with the whole tapping thing (?), not sure if it's the product, or if it's just us not being able to get the right "touch". Just something to consider.