|Digital Storage Capacity||4000 GB|
|Hard Drive Size||4 TB|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Product Dimensions||19.6 x 13.4 x 8.3 cm; 1.45 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.45 kg|
|Item Model Number||SSM-F100|
|Date First Available||29 September 2020|
SSK 4TB Personal Cloud Network Attached Storage Support Auto-Backup, Home Office NAS Storage with Hard Drive Included for Phone/Tablet PC/Laptop Wireless Remote Access
|Price:||+ $20.85 Delivery|
- 【Your personal cloud storage with 4TB large capacity doesn't have own WIFI】：This NAS built-in 3.5inch 4TB storage, as long as it is powered and connected to the internet, you will be able to remote access and manage the storage data freely at anywhere by PC/Mobile phone,without geographical restrictions.Point to Point(P2P) confidential transmission to ensure the data security.Support Samba and DLNA Protocol, all smart devices interconnection in the same LAN, smart TVs,laptops and mobile phones.
- 【Two working mode with LED Indicator】: Two working mode meets all of your needs. NAS(Network-attachment Storage) Mode and
- 【Centralize all your data】: Support IOS, Android, Windows, MAC, all have proprietary client software, centralize all your photos,
- 【One-click back up & Auto sleep】: One-click backup of photos and videos, designated folders real-time synchronous update and backup on Mobile Phone/ Tablet /PC/iPad, you can save everything and access anywhere. No longer to worry when you are on a business trip, go hiking and travel around the world. This 4TB Personal Cloud Network Attached Storage will automatically switch the work/sleep state according to the usage, which can better reduce power consumption and protect the drive.
- 【Smart management】: Smart App/Software, multi-people sharing at the same time; Support Samba & Dlna Protocol, all smart devices interconnection in the LAN, smart TVs, laptops and mobile phones can share SSK Drive data freely; Divide Hard drive to Private Area and Public Area, better to keep private information, more safety.➤ SSKCloud App Download Website:http://eng.ssk.cn/
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I gave the product only three stars because SSK should realize that they do indeed need to provide documentation for the consumer and placing the documentation on the disk with Chinese file and directory names just does not cut it. So the breakdown of the rating, four for drive, one for the documentation, and I am being more than fair averaging this up to a three.
Now for the instructions:
1: Download the SSKCloud app (Android or IIS) and attach to the drive. There is some housekeeping that initializes the drive for use when you do this.
2: I have my drive attached by ethernet, if you have to use Wifi, I have not seen anyplace where you initiate the Wifi connection, but that may be because I already established a cabled connection.
3: Sign on, you will set up a user id and password. This is from your mobile device, the SSKCloud app does not require you to set up a mobile connection but I believe it will require you to set up a connection between your device and Windows. If you are not ethernet connected, you will have to do this, and I have not been through that thread.
4. Install the Windows 64 bit version of SKKCloud Setup. I found it by doing a google search and did not realize that this was the file I needed. There is no documentation included nor any on the SKK site directing you on how to get this working. As it turns out, the instructions are on the disk, but it is a file name with Chinese lettering, and since I do not read Chinese, I did not realize that this was needed to make my life easier. Neither did I realize that the directory with a Chinese name was the one that contained the SSKCloud setup executable. I was persistent, and it is because the documentation is so abysmal for the US market I gave the score I did. Note to SKK, if you are going to sell in the US Market have the instructions on your website as well as on the drive. Even better, print the instruction page and include it in the box, that would have helped a lot.
5: Map the drive on Windows after installing and signing on. This allows you to use the NAS as another drive. Again, instructions are no where to be found.
Amazon, I hope you read these reviews. You should have for technology based products some sort of minimal instructions that a vendor must post or point to from their product page. The vendor gets a black eye for the lack of documentation but so do you. And to the technically challenged folks who acquired one of these, you most assuredly are getting a return.
The device is great for a bare bones NAS. Detailed documentation is available on their website, so setup was simple, and you can easily set this up as a network drive if you prefer that over the included software interface. The software isn't bad, but I just prefer working in Windows Explorer.
The mobile app isn't bad, but it isn't perfect either. It is not intuitive to use, and thankfully it isn't required beyond the initial setup for my purposes.
Overall, I am happy with the purchase. It doesn't have all the features of more expensive models, but it works and has a ton of space.