Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order - PlayStation 4
- Cinematic, Immersive Combat – Jedi: Fallen Order delivers the fantasy of becoming a Jedi through its innovative lightsaber combat system
- A New Jedi Story Begins - As a former Padawan on the run from the Empire, you must complete your training before Imperial Inquisitors discover your plan to revive the Jedi Order
- The Galaxy Awaits - Ancient forests, windswept rock faces, and haunted jungles are all unique biomes you’ll explore in Jedi: Fallen Order, with the freedom to decide when and where you go next
- Pre-order bonus: for every eligible video game added to your cart (up to a maximum of 1), a pre-order code will be sent to you via e-mail 48 hours after product is shipped. One per customer. Only available for pre-orders up to 14th November 2019.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A galaxy-spanning adventure awaits in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, a new 3rd person action-adventure title from Respawn Entertainment. This narratively-driven single player game puts you in the role of a Jedi Padawan who narrowly escaped the purge of Order 66 following the events of Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. On a quest to rebuild the Jedi Order, you must pick up the pieces of your shattered past to complete your training, develop new powerful Force abilities, and master the art of the iconic lightsaber - all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors. While mastering your abilities, players will engage in cinematically-charged lightsaber and Force combat designed to deliver the kind of intense Star Wars lightsaber battles as seen in the films. Players will need to approach enemies strategically, sizing up strengths and weaknesses while cleverly utilizing your Jedi training to overcome your opponents and solve the mysteries that lay in your path. Star Wars fans will recognize iconic locations, weapons, gear, and enemies while also meeting a roster of fresh characters, locations, creatures, droids and adversaries new to Star Wars. As part of this authentic Star Wars story, fans will delve into a galaxy recently seized by the Empire. As a Jedi hero-turned-fugitive, players will need to fight for survival while exploring the mysteries of a long-extinct civilization all in an effort to rebuild the remnants of the Jedi Order as the Empire seeks to erase the Jedi completely.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a combination of a Souls game with the thematic universe of Star Wars, the focus on heavy world building and character development was strong with this game.
- The combat is lame, fighting the same creatures and enemies and becomes tiresome quickly.
- The platforming is annoying especially when jumping onto certain areas and trying to use your force powers, and getting to some places are downright frustrating for example, a sequence where you are sliding down and you have to make a sharp turn without being thrown off with godawful controls.
- The level designs and environments feel like they have been unfinished or done in a lazy way. Again, with the exception of the first level, which just looks amazing, every other location just looks the same and just feels uninspired and boring, like the designers were just putting stuff whereverand it's so easy to get lost, not with how big the map is but, just how every place just looks the same.
- They drop some notable names and planets as a tease to keep you interested.
- The respawning takes forever (on PS4).
- You are getting useless pickups for skins for your ship and lightsaber parts everywhere else on the map.
- The combat system and skill point system are just $h!t. So slow to level up and the combat is so sluggish.
This is just crap. It feels like a reskin of God of War tbh, only a lot worse. Just save your money and just check out the cutscenes on YouTube or something. Not worth the trouble in playing this. I heard something big happens at the end, but tbh it's just feels like a chore to "play" this.
The story itself is a little weak, but provides sufficient fan service. Game is also quite short, and lacks replayability.
Ended up putting the difficulty to the easiest just so I could get through this.