|Package Dimensions||10.1 x 7.1 x 6.7 cm; 31.75 Grams|
|Item Model Number||H&PC-45704|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Colour||Green, Without Pole|
|Special Features||Bulb Cleaner Included|
|Type of Bulb||Led|
|Item Weight||31.8 g|
STAUBER Best Bulb Changer - Large
|Price:||+ $7.90 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Special feature||Bulb Cleaner Included|
|Item weight||0.07 Pounds|
About this item
- Specifically designed for heavier LED bulbs with an extra sticky, super strong, patented suction cup. (Not intended for non-smooth surfaced bulbs.)
- A powerful thumb screw with embedded steel nut prevents stripping and locks pole securely.
- A free Bulb Cleaning Device is included for cleaning dusty old bulbs. Pre-assembled wire loops prevent hassle and improve reliability.
- A press-fit steel pin prevents suction cup rotation; patented support prevents bulb wobbling.
- Pole NOT Included! (Our light-weight, quick-lock extension pole is sold separately.)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
The string you attach to the wire loop (to detach the suction cup) tends to get wound up around the pole as you're screwing bulbs in / out. This can be solved with a piece of tape, stick the long end of the string to the bottom of the pole to keep the string in "stationary orbit" as you work.
I do recommend wearing safety glasses though, in case you knock some dust or other debris loose (or actually break a bulb) while using this - some dust fell in my eye on one of the first ones i did, and that was a bit uncomfortable. but still better than falling off a ladder!