|Package Dimensions||13.2 x 13.1 x 5.5 cm; 199 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Type of Bulb||Led|
|Item Weight||199 g|
STAUBER Best Bulb Changer Package (Gripper+Large Suction, Without Pole)
|Price:||+ $8.88 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Patent Pending Adjustable Gripper Mechanism is the first of its kind! Its versatility and ease of use for a wide range of bulb sizes and shapes is unparalleled!
- Extra Grippy Rubber Tips are smooth and narrow to provide a secure hold without any protrusions to catch on light sockets! Specifically designed for heavier LED bulbs!
- Bulb Leveling Stoppers beneath the rubber help keep the central axis of the bulb aligned for smooth rotation into the socket!
- Secure Snapping Mechanism with Numbered Sizes keeps the grippers firmly in position, while allowing for quick relocation in an instant!
- Powerful Steel Wing Screw and Embedded Nut keeps threads secure! Never worry about threads stripping or loosening with a STAUBER bulb changer!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The STAUBER Best Bulb Changer Package combines the power of our bestselling suction style bulb changer with the versatility of our BRAND NEW gripper style bulb changer. Every STAUBER bulb changer is built heavy duty and top of the line with unparalleled reliability and durability. They are the first light bulb changers specifically designed for the heavier LED bulbs. If used correctly with the included bulb cleaning device, they will NEVER drop a light bulb. With a press-fit steel pin, the suction cup will never spin. With an embedded steel nut, the thumb screw will never strip. With supports around the suction cup, the bulb will never wobble. With pre-assembled wire loops, you will never have to feed a string through tiny holes. The STAUBER Best Bulb Changer Package is compatible with standard universal threaded poles. The suction cup will securely hold most smooth-surfaced bulbs, while the gripper will securely hold virtually all light bulbs on the market. The Patent Pending adjustable gripper mechanism is the first of its kind! Nothing else is comparable in terms of versatility or ease of use for a wide range of bulb sizes and shapes. It has extra grippy rubber tips with a smooth, narrow shape to provide a secure hold without any protrusions to catch on light sockets when lowering the bulb. The secure snapping mechanism with numbered sizes allows quick relocation, while firmly holding the grippers during use. When push comes to shove, the STAUBER Best Bulb Changers are so over-engineered, so rugged, and their designs so thoroughly tested that your light bulb changing experience is guaranteed to be simple and reliable. Every time. (Remember: Always wear safety glasses when changing light bulbs. Always turn off the light bulb and let it cool down before changing it.)
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Gp on 4 May 2021
Top reviews from other countries
The suction cup attachment didn't adhere that well to the light bulb without dampening the surface a little bit, and I had to put pressure on it to get it to stick, but once I got it to adhere, it stuck on there pretty strongly and did the job. I needed the suction cup attachment for my R20 recessed flood lights as there is no room whatsoever to get your fingers or anything else around the bulb to unscrew it. (Duct Tape works too, but the suction cup was much easier to use than the duct tape.) And then I used the STAUBER gripper to change my BR30 recessed flood lights. Piece of cake!
I'm very happy I got this light bulb changer! I don't need to drag out the ladder anymore, and I don't need to ask my husband when he gets time (if he ever gets time) to help me anymore! But, I will probably still get the ladder out for the recessed lights in the kitchen though because they get a lot dirtier from the cooking oils and need a deeper cleaning by time the light bulb goes out than the duster can do.
We used the suction cup to remove the old halogen bulbs. It grips very strongly, and releases easily with the strap. It's nice that the included cord resists tangling. We used the dusting cover on the suction cup to clear cobwebs from one of the cans, but otherwise didn't bother to dust the bulbs before removing them.
Both of these fit well on a standard extension pole. The thumb screw design on both of these attachments is a great design: the metal screw threads through a metal nut (which is held captive by the plastic). This keeps the attachment from spinning on the pole, and the metal nut can take more pressure than if the threads were simply in the plastic.
2 things I noticed - and check these before you start:
1) the loop by the suction and base of suction - might be a little loose where they are clamped together - and if you pull on the string it might come off. Fortunately this happened as I was figuring things out. Solution - before you start take a pair of pliers and make sure you really clamp down this connection - problem solved.
2) at full extension, on a ladder, with the string above that soft central grip - will be fully extended. I am 6ft2inch w long arms and I could not reach the string to pull and release the suction. My wife was around and grabbed a hanger for me and that did the trick. So the included string is NOT as LONG as fully extended handle - just be aware. Fully extend before placing a bulb on and you can check for yourself. In most cases this won't be an issue - but with 30 plus ft ceilings in spots - it might be.