|Product Dimensions||27.89 x 14 x 3 cm; 198.45 Grams|
|Item Model Number||0001|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||198 g|
SWEET CHILD Bamboo Baby Washcloths (Bonus 8-Pack) - Premium Extra Soft & Absorbent Towels for Baby's Sensitive Skin-Perfect 10"x10"-Excellent Baby Shower/Registry Gift (10"x10", Pink)
|Price:||+ $9.40 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM NATURAL BAMBOO WASHCLOTHS - High quality pack of 8 bamboo baby washcloths. Made from durable, eco-friendly, and antibacterial bamboo (much better and softer than cotton).
- EXTRA SOFT BABY WIPES - Hypoallergenic and reusable washcloths. Perfect for your baby's sensitive skin - won't irritate or scratch their delicate skin. Will get softer with every wash.
- PERFECT LARGER SIZE - Each washcloth measures 10 by 10 inches making it a very generous size compared to other washcloths. Use them at bath and meal time, or whenever your baby needs them.
- AS SOFT AS MOM'S HUG-Made of 100% pure, natural and ORGANIC BAMBOO fabric, SOFTER & AS SOFT AS MOM'S HUG!MORE DURABLE than regular cotton wipes, SWEET CHILDS baby washcloths will keep your baby's delicate skin protected. Steer clear of flimsy, thin infant washcloths and opt for THICKER baby wipes with the velvety texture your little angel deserves
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We stand by our guarantee and if for some reason you are not happy with your new baby washcloths, you can return them for a full refund no questions asked!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Imported from Japan or USA. It takes about 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Wrong. They’re cheap because they’re poorly made. When they arrived, they not only seemed like cigarette smoke (weird) but also had edges that weren’t completely sewn and obviously wouldn’t survive a single cycle in my washing machine - it would have looked like a cat’s ball of string had been put in the laundry and untangling it from the agitator would leave me AGITATED.
So these didn’t even make it into the towel rotation in our house. I don’t remember them being particularly soft but to be fair, they might have been soft and I didn’t even notice because the quality was THAT poor. These were thrown away immediately ...not only because they smelled like an ashtray but because they looked like they had been used as a bar rag. Literally try any bamboo towels other than these....fabulous material that’s good name is tarnished by products like this.