SZMDLX Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver, Portable Clip Wireless Audio Adapter 3.5mm Aux Stereo Output (Voice Assistant, A2DP, Built in Microphone) for Home Car Audio Music Streaming System
- 【Bluetooth 5.0 & Wide Compatibility】 Upgraded Bluetooth V5.0+EDR Receiver has more stable connections, faster data transfer and lower power consumption. Turns wired audio stereos and headphones into a Bluetooth-equipped system to receive signals from most audio output devices like smartphones, tablets, and even TVs / computers / MP3 players.
- 【Double Link】 It can connect two Bluetooth devices at once, and quick switch between two devices to stream audio wirelessly from either device.
- 【Hands-free Calling】 Double-click the power button to activate the voice assistant; Built-in microphone for hands-free calling; Automatically reconnect the last connected Bluetooth device; Control music/volume/call on the receiver.
- 【Small Body but with Large Capacity】 Small and exquisite with special pen clip design. Providing up to 8 hours playing time or up to 200 hours standby time after shutdown, and only need 1.5 hours to charge it fully.
- 【Pure HIFI Sound】 Provides a richer and more immersive sound experience. Listen to CD audio quality at no compromise.
Product detailsColour:clip design 5.0
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 1.5 x 1.4 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 May 2019
- Manufacturer : SZMDLX
- ASIN : B07RGTBJ47
- Manufacturer reference : BT50-AU-ZP
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,465 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SZMDLX Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver, ideal for your Home Stereo/Car Audio System
* Bluetooth V5.0+EDR: Upgraded Bluetooth Receiver has more stable connections, faster data transfer and lower power consumption.
* Wide compatibility: Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver compatible with devices that support a 3.5mm interface.
* Small and exquisite with special pen clip design.
* Voice assistant works with Android / Apple phone, Apple devices can even activate SIRI.
* Provide a simple hands-free solution for answering and receiving phone calls while driving.
* Pure high fidelity sound, bring you new audio-visual feast.
* It can using while charging.
* "+" button: next track (long press)/volume up (short press); "-" button: previous track (long press)/volume down (short press); Power button: power on/off (long press 3 seconds), play/pause music、 answer/hang up the phone (short press), refuse to answer the phone (long press 2 seconds).
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0+EDR
- Bluetooth Protocol: HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP
- Working Distance: 15m
- Input: 5V / 1A
- Battery Capacity: 110mAh
- Play Time: 6~8hours
- Charging Time: 1.5hours
- Charging Port: Micro USB
- 1 * Bluetooth Receiver
- 1 * 3.5mm Male Audio Adapter
- 1 * 3.5mm Audio Cable
- 1 * Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 * User Manual
Compact & Clip Design
SZMDLX Bluetooth V5.0 Receiver features a anti-sweat and mini clip design. Easy to carry with Collar Clip, let you in fitness, exercise, workout when listen to music, can be cliped in the collar or pocket; Get rid of when exercising headset wire swing trouble, and never afraid of losing it again.
Small(60*14.5*12.5mm) and light weight(11g) feature make it be also a good partner for outdoor activities such as Traveling, Jogging, Skating, Golfing, Fishing.
An ideal wireless solution for a wide range of use cases.
Unlike those Bluetooth adapters that can communicate with just one device at a time, the SZMDLX Portable Wireless Adapter can connect two smartphones simultaneously to double fun.
You will never miss any phone call while you are enjoying the music.
A Must-have Driving Companion. It provides a simple hands-free solution for answering and receiving phone calls while driving. Built-in sensitive microphone and support voice assistant makes catching up with family or friends a breeze. It turns your car speaker into bluetooth speaker. Hands-free calls / GPS / Music / Driving Safety.
SZMDLX updated wireless technology to adapt audio systems with Bluetooth capability. It make you listen to music with ease and freedom.
It features with HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP technology to stream high quality audio. Intelligent noise reduction, let you enjoy a crystal clear sound wirelessly.
|Bluetooth Receiver||Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver||Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver||Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver||Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver|
|Audio Jack||3.5mm||3.5mm / USB||3.5mm||3.5mm / USB||3.5mm / USB|
|Working Range||50ft/15m (No obstacles)||33ft / 10m||50ft/15m (No obstacles)||33ft / 10m||50ft/15m (No obstacles)|
|Hands-Free Calls with Mic||✓ (Support Voice Assistant)||✓ (Do not support Voice Assistant)||-||-||-|
|Pair with 2 Bluetooth Headphones Simultaneously||✓||-||-||-||-|
|Working Hours||Up to 8 hours||7-10 hours||Up to 7 hours||Use while charging||Use while charging|
Provice 12 month warranty and 24/7 friendly customer service.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bad: Volume through the device to a pair of headphones too low.
I purchased this device to connect my wired Bose QC15 headphones to my LG B6 OLED TV, which supports Bluetooth sound. Unfortunately, the volume coming out is too low for my tastes. You can still hear dialogue, etc. from movies & TV, but it's similar to listening quietly late at night.
I tried turning the volume up within the device itself and ensuring its battery was fully charged, but the problem persists. If I hook up my headphones directly to my TV's headphone jack, then the sound comes through loud and clear, so I know the problem lies with the Bluetooth device itself. I will be returning this and I might just order a headphone extension cord instead.
Highly recommended for the price and size. Obviously this version doesn't have a microphone but I didn't want one anyway
Bought this as blutooth receiver for my car, as i was sick of dealing with cracked Aux cables and when kids in the backseat want to play songs on Spotify. I've had this for about a week now.
Compact size, weight next to nothing and product as described; much smaller than I expected. Now I'm thinking of taking this with me when i travel to Asia next month.
When listening to music, crystal clear audio, never had any intereferece with the radio or when another phone in the car was being used.
The sound quality has been quite good during a call. The fact that it uses the phone's mic means it gives flexibility to mute/unmute when required. The connection has been fairly stable.
Turning ON the bluetooth receiver plays an audio saying that its connected and same with bluetooth connection. Would recommend for any old car.
The packaging includes - 1 x direct AUX connector, 1 x short AUX cable, 1 x short micro USB cable for charging.
The one time i had a glitch as when i was driving through the Clem7 tunnel northbound and i was on a call. the audio was a bit patchy. I'd probably attribute that to the celluar signal than the receiver. Apart from that havent found any faults.
Note: havent tried connecting 2 devices at the same time yet.
Anyways, charging lasted for 7 hours for me (didn’t charge fully though). Comes with instruction manual and a thank you note, charging usb cable, aux cable, and aux connector. It has a really good range and excellent sound quality. The volume buttons on it are really useful as well. Overall, really good and worth this price.
At home, I can charge the device while streaming music to my Hi-Fi.
The box comes with a cool little pouch and leather snap fastener, which I assume is to keep the cables in order. A surprising and nice little addition.
Top reviews from other countries
The unit would not pair with my Sony WH100XM3 headphones. It did pair and work with a less expensive/sophisticated Bluetooth headset. The long audio delay when using it as a transmitter for my TV made it unacceptable. There is no delay when using the TV with connected headphones, and the Bluetooth headset does not have a delay when used with a phone or tablet. I therefore suspect the SZMDLX USB Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver is the problem.
In addition, the included cable had a damaged connector (a sharp burr) that in turn caused damage to my adapter cable, which I will have to replace. So a quality control issue as well.
I do not recommend this product.