SZMDLX USB Bluetooth 5.0+EDR Adapter, Mini Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver, Hi-fi Wireless Audio Adapter Dongle with 3.5mm AUX for PC TV Headphones Car Home Stereo, USB Power Supply, No Driver Required
- 【Transmitter Receiver 2 IN 1】 Universal Bluetooth audio adapter makes your TVs and other devices Bluetooth enabled to stream audio to your Bluetooth headphones, or makes your home stereo Bluetooth enabled to receive the wireless music streaming from your phone and tablet. Works with device which have 3.5mm interface.
- 【Bluetooth 5.0 + EDR】With upgraded V5.0+EDR technology, our wireless audio adapter enables more stable connection with devices and achieve a range of up to 50ft (15m) in open air and up to 33ft(10m) indoors. *Operating range can be affected by multiple factors.
- 【Plug & Play】You can remove adapter from USB port and insert it again to switch transmitter/receiver mode. Red light is transmitter mode, blue light is receiver mode. No driver required. Note: As long as the light is on, it can be used normally, and you can ignore the prompts such as 'USB cannot be recognized'.
- 【HD Sound】Sound quality debugged by a professional tuner, it will be better to use the left and right headphones together.
- 【USB Power Supply】Charge it on the USB port and connect it to the device via audio adapter(included) while using, never worry it will run out of power when listening to music. *Providing 45-days refund, 12-month warranty, 24-hours response service.
Product detailsColour:mini design 5.0
- Product Dimensions : 3.2 x 1.7 x 0.9 cm; 3.5 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 April 2019
- Manufacturer : SZMDLX
- ASIN : B07QML79ZB
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,363 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Transmitter/receiver mode supports one-to-one connection, which is Bluetooth audio receiver and Bluetooth audio transmitter.
- With latest version of Bluetooth 5.0+EDR chip, the distance is farther and the connection is more stable.
- No button design, switch receiving and transmitting modes by re-insert USB adapter.
- No need to install the driver, plug and play, easy to operate.
- Charging while using, enjoy endless play time.
- The Bluetooth Dongle can switch modes after the status light of the receive or transmit mode flashes. Re-insert transceiver between 3 to 10 seconds will switch mode.
- When pairing with bluetooth device, first turn off nearby smartphone Bluetooth to avoid affecting the pairing.
- Only audio can be transmitted, files cannot be transferred.
- No built-in microphone for phone calls.
- The USB connector is used *only* to power it, not for data connectivity. That's why there's no driver for it and your PC won't even know it's there and doesn't need to know it's there. That's why it's fully functional when you connect it to a USB power brick.
Package: 1x USB Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter; 1x 3.5mm Aux Cable(1.6ft/50cm); 1x User Manual
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0+EDRM
- aterial: ABSB
- luetooth Format: HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCPI
- nput Interface: micro USBI
- nput: 5V/1AC
- onnection Distance: 10-15m (It varies according to the use environment.)P
- roduct Size: 32*17*8.5mm P
- roduct Weight: 3.5g
SZMDLX USB Bluetooth 5.0 + EDR Audio Transmitter Receiver Adapter
No Driver Required
TX "Transmission Mode"
Plug it in your non-Bluetooth media devices (such as TV, MP3, CD/DVD player) via 3.5mm audio cable to transfer audio to your Bluetooth speakers or Bluetooth headset.
RX "Reception Mode"
Plug it in your non-Bluetooth headphone/home speakers / car stereo system via 3.5mm audio cable to receive audio from your smart phone or PC.
- When the Bluetooth Car Adapter is pluged in the USB port, it will show red light in transmitter mode, and it will show blue light in receiver mode.
Doesn't support automatically reconnect.