SZMDLX USB Bluetooth 5.0+EDR Adapter, Mini Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver, Hi-fi Wireless Audio Adapter Dongle with 3.5mm AUX for PC TV Headphones Car Home Stereo, USB Power Supply, No Driver Required
- 【Transmitter Receiver 2 IN 1】 Universal Bluetooth audio adapter makes your TVs and other devices Bluetooth enabled to stream audio to your Bluetooth headphones, or makes your home stereo Bluetooth enabled to receive the wireless music streaming from your phone and tablet. Works with device which have 3.5mm interface.
- 【Bluetooth 5.0 + EDR】With upgraded V5.0+EDR technology, our wireless audio adapter enables more stable connection with devices and achieve a range of up to 50ft (15m) in open air and up to 33ft(10m) indoors. *Operating range can be affected by multiple factors.
- 【Plug & Play】You can remove adapter from USB port and insert it again to switch transmitter/receiver mode. Red light is transmitter mode, blue light is receiver mode. No driver required. Note: As long as the light is on, it can be used normally, and you can ignore the prompts such as 'USB cannot be recognized'.
- 【HD Sound】Sound quality debugged by a professional tuner, it will be better to use the left and right headphones together.
- 【USB Power Supply】Charge it on the USB port and connect it to the device via audio adapter(included) while using, never worry it will run out of power when listening to music. *Providing 45-days refund, 12-month warranty, 24-hours response service.
Product detailsColour:mini design 5.0
- Product Dimensions : 3.2 x 1.7 x 0.9 cm; 3.5 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 April 2019
- Manufacturer : SZMDLX
- ASIN : B07QML79ZB
- Manufacturer reference : HGMICRA8
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,700 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Transmitter/receiver mode supports one-to-one connection, which is Bluetooth audio receiver and Bluetooth audio transmitter.
- With latest version of Bluetooth 5.0+EDR chip, the distance is farther and the connection is more stable.
- No button design, switch receiving and transmitting modes by re-insert USB adapter.
- No need to install the driver, plug and play, easy to operate.
- Charging while using, enjoy endless play time.
- The Bluetooth Dongle can switch modes after the status light of the receive or transmit mode flashes. Re-insert transceiver between 3 to 10 seconds will switch mode.
- When pairing with bluetooth device, first turn off nearby smartphone Bluetooth to avoid affecting the pairing.
- Only audio can be transmitted, files cannot be transferred.
- No built-in microphone for phone calls.
- The USB connector is used *only* to power it, not for data connectivity. That's why there's no driver for it and your PC won't even know it's there and doesn't need to know it's there. That's why it's fully functional when you connect it to a USB power brick.
Package: 1x USB Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter; 1x 3.5mm Aux Cable(1.6ft/50cm); 1x User Manual
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0+EDRM
- aterial: ABSB
- luetooth Format: HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCPI
- nput Interface: micro USBI
- nput: 5V/1AC
- onnection Distance: 10-15m (It varies according to the use environment.)P
- roduct Size: 32*17*8.5mm P
- roduct Weight: 3.5g
SZMDLX USB Bluetooth 5.0 + EDR Audio Transmitter Receiver Adapter
No Driver Required
TX "Transmission Mode"
Plug it in your non-Bluetooth media devices (such as TV, MP3, CD/DVD player) via 3.5mm audio cable to transfer audio to your Bluetooth speakers or Bluetooth headset.
RX "Reception Mode"
Plug it in your non-Bluetooth headphone/home speakers / car stereo system via 3.5mm audio cable to receive audio from your smart phone or PC.
- When the Bluetooth Car Adapter is pluged in the USB port, it will show red light in transmitter mode, and it will show blue light in receiver mode.
Doesn't support automatically reconnect.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Highly recommended for the price and size. Obviously this version doesn't have a microphone but I didn't want one anyway
The bad: Volume through the device to a pair of headphones too low.
I purchased this device to connect my wired Bose QC15 headphones to my LG B6 OLED TV, which supports Bluetooth sound. Unfortunately, the volume coming out is too low for my tastes. You can still hear dialogue, etc. from movies & TV, but it's similar to listening quietly late at night.
I tried turning the volume up within the device itself and ensuring its battery was fully charged, but the problem persists. If I hook up my headphones directly to my TV's headphone jack, then the sound comes through loud and clear, so I know the problem lies with the Bluetooth device itself. I will be returning this and I might just order a headphone extension cord instead.
Bought this as blutooth receiver for my car, as i was sick of dealing with cracked Aux cables and when kids in the backseat want to play songs on Spotify. I've had this for about a week now.
Compact size, weight next to nothing and product as described; much smaller than I expected. Now I'm thinking of taking this with me when i travel to Asia next month.
When listening to music, crystal clear audio, never had any intereferece with the radio or when another phone in the car was being used.
The sound quality has been quite good during a call. The fact that it uses the phone's mic means it gives flexibility to mute/unmute when required. The connection has been fairly stable.
Turning ON the bluetooth receiver plays an audio saying that its connected and same with bluetooth connection. Would recommend for any old car.
The packaging includes - 1 x direct AUX connector, 1 x short AUX cable, 1 x short micro USB cable for charging.
The one time i had a glitch as when i was driving through the Clem7 tunnel northbound and i was on a call. the audio was a bit patchy. I'd probably attribute that to the celluar signal than the receiver. Apart from that havent found any faults.
Note: havent tried connecting 2 devices at the same time yet.
Anyways, charging lasted for 7 hours for me (didn’t charge fully though). Comes with instruction manual and a thank you note, charging usb cable, aux cable, and aux connector. It has a really good range and excellent sound quality. The volume buttons on it are really useful as well. Overall, really good and worth this price.
Definitely worth giving it a go.
The box comes with a cool little pouch and leather snap fastener, which I assume is to keep the cables in order. A surprising and nice little addition.
At home, I can charge the device while streaming music to my Hi-Fi.
Top reviews from other countries
The unit would not pair with my Sony WH100XM3 headphones. It did pair and work with a less expensive/sophisticated Bluetooth headset. The long audio delay when using it as a transmitter for my TV made it unacceptable. There is no delay when using the TV with connected headphones, and the Bluetooth headset does not have a delay when used with a phone or tablet. I therefore suspect the SZMDLX USB Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver is the problem.
In addition, the included cable had a damaged connector (a sharp burr) that in turn caused damage to my adapter cable, which I will have to replace. So a quality control issue as well.
I do not recommend this product.