SZMDLX USB Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver 3 in 1, Wireless Bluetooth Audio Adapter, Bluetooth 5.0 EDR Adapter with 3.5mm AUX for Car TV Headphones PC Home Stereo, USB Power Supply, Plug and Play
- 【Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver】 Universal Bluetooth audio adapter makes your TVs and other devices Bluetooth enabled to stream audio to your Bluetooth headphones, or makes your home stereo Bluetooth enabled to receive the wireless music streaming from your phone and tablet. Works with device which have 3.5mm interface.
- 【Plug & Play】 Switch transmitter/receiver mode by toggling the TX/RX switch. TX-Transmitter mode: Red light flash and insert the audio cable in "AUX IN"; RX-Receiver mode: Blue light flash and insert the audio cable in "AUX OUT".
- 【Upgraded Function】 Normally, you need to plug audio cable to transfer audio sources, but now, when used on the PC, power supply and audio transmission are achieved through the USB port, no audio cable is required.
- 【Bluetooth 5.0 + EDR】 With upgraded V5.0+EDR technology, our wireless audio adapter enables more stable connection with devices and achieve a range of up to 50ft (15m) in open air and up to 30ft(10m) indoors. *Operating range can be affected by multiple factors.
- 【USB Power Supply】 Charge it on the USB port and connect it to your audio device via 3.5mm aux audio cable(included) while using, never worry it will run out of power when listening to music. *Providing 24-hour response service, 45-day refund, 18-month warranty.
- Product Dimensions : 2.5 x 4 x 1 cm; 3.5 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 June 2019
- Manufacturer : SZMDLX
- ASIN : B07TP6H3HW
- Manufacturer reference : ME169P-AU-ZP
- Best Sellers Rank: 7,896 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Transmitter/receiver mode supports one-to-one connection, which is Bluetooth receiver and Bluetooth transmitter.
- Switch transmitter/receiver mode by toggling the TX/RX switch.
- With latest version of Bluetooth 5.0+EDR chip, the distance is farther and the connection is more stable.
- When used on the PC, power supply and audio transmission are achieved via the USB port.
- No need to install the driver, plug and play, easy to operate.
- Charging while using, enjoy endless play time.
- When pairing with Bluetooth device, turn off nearby smartphone Bluetooth to avoid affecting the pairing.
- Only audio can be transmitted, files cannot be transferred.
- Only one device can be connected at a time.
- This is no built-in microphone to support phone calls.
- The USB connector is used *only* to power it, not for data connectivity. That's why there's no driver for it and your PC won't even know it's there and doesn't need to know it's there. That's why it's fully functional when you connect it to a USB power brick.
Package * 1x USB Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver * 2x 3.5mm Aux Cable(1.6ft/50cm) * 1x Instruction Manual
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0+EDR
- Material: ABS
- Bluetooth Format: HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP
- Input Interface: micro USB
- Input: 5V/1A
- Connection Distance:33-50ft/10-15m (It varies according to the using environment.)
- Product Size: 39*25*12mm
SZMDLX USB Bluetooth 5.0 + EDR Audio Transmitter / Receiver Adapter
No Driver Required
1. Transmitter Mode (TX)
Wireless transfer audio from your non-Bluetooth media devices (such as TV, CD/DVD player) to your Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth speakers via audio cable.
2. PC Audio Transmitter Mode
Wireless transfer audio from your PC to Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth speaker through USB port, no audio cable is required.
3. Receiver Mode (RX)
Wireless transfer audio from your Bluetooth-enabled phone to your non-Bluetooth headphone/speakers/car stereo system via audio cable.
- When the adapter is connected to the power supply USB port, it will be in transmitter mode if it lights in red, and it will be in receiver mode if it lights in blue.
Please make sure the USB port of the Bluetooth aux adapter is plugged into the deepest while using.