|Operating System||Windows: 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (Both 32-bit & 64-bit versions), Mac OS X or later|
|Compatible Devices||PC, Printer|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Data Transfer Rate||0.01 Gigabits Per Second|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Product Dimensions||182 x 4 x 1 cm; 118 Grams|
|Item Weight||118 g|
|Item Model Number||CB-CN36|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||10 February 2018|
Sabrent USB to Parallel IEEE 1284 Printer Cable Adapter (CB-CN36)
Enhance your purchase
|Power plug type||No Plug|
About this item
- Supports multiple operation systems
- IEEE 1284 (Bi-Directional Parallel Interface)
- Enjoy data transfer rate up to 12Mbps
- Eliminate manual or automatic parallel switch boxes
- Simple Plug & Play installation
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Sabrent CB-CN36 USB to Printer Cable effectively turns your parallel printer into a USB printer! The 36M Centronics Connector from the Sabrent Converter will connect to the 36F Centronics Connector on your printer. Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0, this driverless solution makes connecting your printer easy.
- Sends print jobs to parallel printers through USB port
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1/2.0 and IEEE 1284 specifications
- Bi-directional data transfer over parallel port for high speed
- sprinting up to 12Mbps data transfer rate
- Lowe power consumption, no external power adapter needed
- Supports most printers
- Plug & Play for effortless installation
- Mac OS X 10.6 and Higher
- Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8/8.1/10
- Printer with 36-pin Centronics Port (standard printer port)
- PC or MAC with USB Interface
Please Note: Not all printers may work with this cable in Windows or Mac OS. Check with your printer manufacturer to confirm whether the printer itself supports a USB to Parallel conversion.
- USB 2.0 TO PRINTER CONVERTER CABLE (6 FT) CENTRONICS (36-PIN)
- Driver CD
Warranty: This product comes with a LIFETIME warranty.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
If you have the same printer you need to remember to configure the printer to use the usb port and find a suitable driver which took me a little while and a bit of Google searching to suss. If I can find the link I'll repost it here. Now if anyone can tell me how to manually clean the heads lol
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 February 2019
My problem , which is likely most other peoples problem is that we have very old devices , the drivers for which are not available from the manufacturer because they got used to them being incorporated in the say xp or 7 and they are no longer available from Microsoft because , you know , xp was a good stable bit of software and was quite user friendly , so stuff the customer lets develop something else which is not as good , and if you need support ? Well get lost .
So the cable is fine but before you buy make sure you still have the drivers , and if anyone knows how to get the driver for brother hl1030 laser printer which is still going strong after twenty years please let me know here , thanks .