Sabrent USB 3.2 Tool-Free Enclosure for NVMe PCIe M Key M.2 SSD [Black] (EC-TFNB)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Connector type||USB, SATA|
|Data transfer rate||10 Gigabits Per Second|
About this item
- SPEED - USB 3.2 Port supports data transmission speeds of up to 10Gbps for steady and efficient data transfer. Backward compatible with USB 3.1 and USB 3.0 at respective speed limits.
- CONVENIENCE - No more screws! This enclosure is 100% tool-free allowing you to swap drives with ease.
- DESIGN - Ultra-slim aluminum alloy sandblasted shell. Sleek, Durable, and Convenient. Portable yet durable, ideal for traveling. HEAT MANAGEMENT - Professional Aluminum Case. Designed for optimal heat dissipation and reduced power consumption.
- COMPATIBILITY - Only for NVMe M-Key M.2 SSD (PCIe-based). DOES NOT support M.2 SATA based SSD (NGFF). Applicable to sizes 2230 / 2242 / 2260 / 2280.
- This enclosure comes with a free download of Acronis True Image for Sabrent software for easy cloning.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Sabrent USB 3.2 Tool-Free Enclosure for NVMe PCIe M Key M.2 SSD [BLACK] (EC-TFNB) is the ultimate solution for your enclosure needs!
CONVENIENCE - No more screws! This enclosure is 100% tool-free allowing you to swap drives with ease. Simply lift the case-back by unblocking the knob and insert your drive! A magnetic pin holds your SSD in place making the process effortless!
TOOL-FREE ENCLOSURE - The adapter uses the latest chip-set of USB 3.2 to PCIe lane bridge controller. Achieving 10Gbps USB data transfer from your NVMe SSD to host PC, MacBook and NAS disk station.
Backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen1 and USB 3.0. Plug & Play, No extra driver required.
COMPATIBILITY - Supports most PCIe NVMe M.2 M Key SSD with 2280/2260/2242/2230 form factor. Supports Windows and Mac OS; Complies with Trim, UASP, Power Saving and upgradable Firmware. (Be advised: SATA-based NGFF M.2 SSD are NOT supported!).
SPEED - Ultra-fast 10Gbps throughput, low latency, and power efficiency. Perfect for tech nerds, 4K content designers, and engineers. At up to 1000MB/s, Data copy and transferring will be done in in no time.
- USB 3.2Enclosure for NVMe PCIe M Key M.2 SSD
- USB cable.
- USB Type-C Adapter.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Be careful if ordering from seller Lenox trading in India
I've probably spent >40 hours researching why I couldn't get things working with the above setup. Each system could recognize the device was there and its capacity BUT it would never show up in windows explorer and formatting it would crash my partition manager.
Linux install logs showed i/o write errors (I figured I had a bad drives, but they worked on the MOBO, so I ruled that out).
Every time I thought it was too obscure of an issue and that's why I can't find ANYTHING in my searches. But Linux has supported NVME for at least 5 years by now!
Eventually I saw a story where someone had a faulty NVME enclosure so I came back to this product page and saw people having issues with the included cable. Turns out that was my issue too and now it seems to be running fine but we'll see it if lasts.
2 stars for cutting corners on the cable and the hours of my time lost.