Safesound Personal Alarm Siren Song 2 Pack - 130dB Self Defense Alarm Keychain Emergency LED Flashlight with USB Rechargerable - Security Personal Protection Devices for Women Girls Kids Elderly
- USB Rechargeable Battery: Personal alarm siren is made of rechargeable lithium battery, not button battery. Don't need to replace the battery, directly use the usb data cable to charge and charge time is only 30 minutes, then you can get 1 years in standby
- 130 dB Safety Emergency Alarm: With ear-piercing sound to draw others' attentions even 300 yards away when your'e in danger. Up to 50 mins of continuous sound to ensure emergency use. It will replace self-defense weapons to protect your safety, as pepper spray
- 2 Ways to Use： You can pull the contact pin out or press the switch 2 times quickly, to activate alarm
- LED Emergency Flashlight: Light bulbs are bigger and brighter than flashlights of traditional security alarm
- Lightweight & Portable Alarm Keychain: Self defense alarm can be attached to purse, backpack, keys, belt loops, and suitcases. It also can be brought onboard a plane, really convenient, fit for Students, Joggers, Elders, Kids, Women, Night workers.
Product detailsColour Name:Pink & White
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 13.21 x 8.71 x 3.2 cm; 91 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Kimfly
- ASIN : B07VT4J93B
- Item Model Number : invensdc-02-16
Best Sellers Rank:
6,501 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
- 174 in Handheld Torches
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I chose this one for three reasons: The alarm can be activated by either pulling a pin or pressing a button, the battery can be recharged via a USB cable and it comes with a flashlight. This one is more expensive than others but decided to give it a try and am glad I did. The alarm is LOUD, I annoyed everyone far and wide because I pushed the alarm button twice before reading the instructions (hint: you need to hold the button for a while to shut it off).
The thing is small and smooth enough to fit nicely into the palm of a hand, it can also be attached to items such as a leash or a handbag. The alarm will not go off accidentally as the pin requires a good yank and the button needs to be pushed twice to activate the alarm (not to be misunderstood: to activate you need either yank the pin or push the button twice, you do NOT need to yank the pin AND push the button).
The pin does not detach from the device so can't get lost and you can not yank the pin and push it back in to shut the alarm off when the alarm was activated by double-clicking the button, which I think is a nice additional safety feature (you know how to de-activate the alarm but the person attacking you will not). The flashlight is handy for finding key holes and can be set to flashing mode.
It's a nice, sturdy little thing that I hope I will never have to actually use, but it sure provides peace of mind.