Other Sellers on Amazon
Plant Grow Light T5 Samsung＆Full Spectrum 3500K 6500K＆Red LED 4 Strips with Auto Cycle Timer 3/6/12Hours Dual Channel 4 Brightness Level Growing Lamp for Indoor Plants from Seeding to Harvest
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||Yellow 4 Pcs|
|Light source type||LED|
About this item
- ✔【 Samsung + Full Spectrum + Red】Each LED grow light bar contains 21 pieces of efficiently growing LED Chips that provide perfect spectrum for indoor plants. 4 strps: 12 Samsung 3500K LEDs help plants with chlorophyll synthesis to intake More energy for better germination; 12 red LEDs contribute to photosynthesis, germination, flowering and results; 12 pieces of 6500K and 48 pieces of 3500K full spectrum LEDs provide sunlike light for plants, make plants grow just like in the nature.
- ✔【3H/6H/12H Auto Timing】This timer allow you to turn it on and off at a pre-set time, which has 3H, 6H, 12H 3 timing modes, 3 color lights correspond to the 3 modes. When the indicator is off, the timing function is off. ATTENTION: This timing function is 24H cycle timing. In the case of continuous power, the cycle will work, and it will be invalid after power off. Don't worry about forgetting to turn on the light for your plants when you are busy.
- ✔【4 Brightness Levels ＆ Dual-Channel】Our LED plant strips have 4 adjustable brightness levels: 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, to meet each plants lighting requirements at different stages. Dual channel control can divide 4 pcs light bar into 2 sets each of 1-2 light bar, different kinds of plants or growth states, which require different irradiation time, which is convenient for you to control. You just need to press the middle button to select to open the specified channel or open all channels.
- ✔【Can be installed anywhere】 Compared with traditional growing lamp that can only be hung: 3 meters long double-sided tape can help you stick it on the wall or wooden board; 15 cable ties can help you fix it on the shelf, and if you want a longer distance, the package also contains three 1.5 meters power cords.
- ✔【Warranty 】We are a professional LED grow light manufacturer with 9 years of experience, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by E-mail, we will offer you professional guidance to help your plants grow better. We provide 1-year warranty plus 30 days money back guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- CXhome is a professional LED grow light manufacturer with strong R&D team, ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and bloom at all growth stages.
- Premium quality & reliable technology.Great value & 100% customer satisfaction.We can promise the quality of our goods and provide you professional plant grow light suggestions.
【 Features 】
- 84 LEDs: Samsung + Full Spectrum + Red
- 3H/6H/12H Auto Timing
- 4 Brightness Levels
- Multiple installation methods
- 1 year warranty 30 days no reason to return
【 Product Information 】
- Actual Power: 20 Watt
- Light Source: Samsung LED Chips
- Working Voltage: AC100~240V
- Frequency: 50/60 HZ
- Lifespan: 50000 Hours
- Working Temperature: -20℃~50℃
- Working Humidity: 23~60%RH
- IP Rating: IP62
- Working Noise: 0 HZ
- PAR: 5 W/m2
- PPFD(60cm): 22μmol/(㎡.s)
- Light Angle: 120°
- Dimension: 410*19*15MM
【 Using Tips 】
- Using three 1.5 meters of power cord and double-sided tape, you can get a larger irradiation range.
- Samsung LED is extremely bright, please do not look directly.
- Max using hours:18 hours per day.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The timer sucks, but you can plug the power supply directly into the chain of lights and not use it.
I would care, because the dimmer is a part of that unit, but these lights aren't super bright. No loss.
They look pretty dull when on. My meter measured about 4800 lux from 12".
That would be a problem, except it isn't for most tropicals.
But that isn't the whole story. Because a significant portion of these lights is UV and IR, so we can't see it.
So the lights are much brighter to the plants than they are to us.
The result is a light that doesn't suck to look at, isn't hugely bright to humans, but works pretty damn well for plants.
Reviewed in Canada on 20 March 2021