Not all devices support SDXC memory card formats. Check with your device manufacturer for more details. [Use with 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacity messaging]
* Up to 100MB/s*[64GB-256GB; 90MB/s* for 32GB] read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(1) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(2) Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See official SanDisk website for more details.
(3) Card only. See product packaging and see official SanDisk website for additional information and limitations.
(4) UHS Speed Class 1 (U1) designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See official SanDisk website for more details.