Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
Customers Also Bought Items By
The One-Pot Pasta Cookbook offers the easiest all-in-one recipes for perfect pasta meals.
No straining, no mess, and no stress—cooking pasta doesn’t get simpler than one-pot recipes. The One-Pot Pasta Cookbook offers the easiest, quick-fix recipes for delicious pasta dishes to make homemade dinners happen with minimal time and effort.
From French Onion Linguine to Steak Rigatoni with Arugula, these fresh pasta dishes are all cooked in one pot or pan from start to finish. Using satisfying, staple ingredients that you can find at any grocery store—if you don’t already have them stocked in the kitchen—these simple and delicious recipes are a one-stop solution to everyday meals.
The One-Pot Pasta Cookbook includes:
- A fool-proof formula for the perfect balance of herbs and spices, protein, veggies, and cheese in every pot.
- 65 easy recipes that include both all-in-one and step-by-step methods for cheese pastas, veggie pastas, meat pastas, seafood pastas, salads and sides.
- Handy labels to quickly choose the right recipe from All-In-One, 30 Minutes, Quick Prep, Vegetarian, and more!
One pot is all you need to make dinner delicious and easy. From Ratatouille Orzo to Creamy Gorgonzola Fettuccine with Broccoli, The One-Pot Pasta Cookbook serves up the simplest recipes for one-and-done meals.
The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook makes wholesome, everyday meals easier with minimal time, effort, and money.
A handful of the right ingredients can make eating fresh easy every day. The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook offers the easiest whole foods recipes to whip up 5 ingredient meals to save you time, effort, and money.
This 5 ingredient cookbook limits the time and effort you spend shopping, prepping, and cooking with 5 or fewer affordable, everyday ingredients. To add efficiency to convenience, the recipes in The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook are classified by 30 minutes or less, one-vessel, no cook, and freezer-friendly dishes.
From Spaghetti Squash Pomodoro to Rosemary-Garlic Pork Tenderloin, The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook makes good meals effortless with:
- Kitchen hacks that offer smart shopping tips, meal planning basics, and pantry essentials
- 5 simple ingredients that are easy to find in any standard grocery store
- 100 super easy recipes that use few ingredients and are classified as one-pot, one-pan, one-dish, freezer-friendly, no cook, or 30-minute dishes
You don’t need to give up convenience for a fresh, homemade dinner. The Super Easy 5 Ingredient Cookbook gives you all of the ingredients you need to keep it simple in the kitchen.
Eat well for less—100 delicious, affordable recipes the whole family will love
It’s easier than you think to make hearty meals that are tasty, budget-friendly, and nutritious. Discover an easy cookbook that shows you how, with 100 inexpensive family recipes that use basic ingredients, and can be made in just a few steps.
This easy cookbook will help you whip up satisfying dishes like Crispy Coconut Drumsticks or Open-Face Turkey Sandwiches for everyone in the house for just $5. All it takes is the right recipe, a few tricks, and a little planning to make the most of your food budget.
Discover how versatile and flavorful cheap eating can be with an easy cookbook that offers:
- Budget tricks—Recipes are sorted by estimated cost of ingredients, from $5 to $15 dollars per batch, and include tips to lower the cost of ingredients even further.
- Shop smart—This easy cookbook includes tips about shopping efficiently and optimizing ingredients and leftovers.
- Menu plan—A sample meal plan and shopping list will help simplify meal prep and save you money and time.
Bring the whole family to the table with an easy cookbook that makes weeknight dinners easy and affordable.
When these appetizers show up, your party gets cooking
Do you want to throw a get together with appetizers that will blow your guests’ minds and taste buds? Imagine the look on their faces when they bite into your shrimp satay with peanut dipping sauce. Enjoy super easy, delectable recipes, tips, and tricks from this appetizer cookbook that will take your dinner party game to a yummy new level.
From cooking tools and wine pairing suggestions to tasty recipes, The Easy Appetizer Cookbook has everything you could ever want. Learn how to make traditional appetizer dishes for the big game and creative combinations for holiday feasts. There’s also a section in the appetizer cookbook that shows you how to assemble the best cheeseboard possible.
In The Easy Appetizer Cookbook you’ll find:
- Recipes aplenty—Enjoy 60 recipes that are easy and savory.
- Party planning like a pro—The party planning tips in this appetizer cookbook include choosing a menu, party timetables, and serving essentials.
- Simple, but elegant—The recipes use common ingredients but will still wow your guests with their incredible tastes.
Discover recipes from The Easy Appetizer Cookbook that are simple, scrumptious, and dinner party game-changers.