Sargent & Greenleaf S&G Model 1007-102 Spartan DirectDrive Electronic Safe Lock Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Colour||Black with Chrome Ring|
|Brand||Sargent & Greenleaf|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||25.4 x 18.4 x 6.5 centimetres|
About this item
- TWO USERS. Spartan makes it easy to program one or two users directly from the keypad.
- EASY RETROFIT. Spartan two-user residential gun safe locks are easy to install and retrofit—matching the footprint of most safe locks.
- DIRECT DRIVE MODEL. Spartan Direct Drive’s sure grip keypad lets users feel the action of the lock as they manually open or close it. Spartan is also available in a PivotBolt model with additional locking features.
- EMP-RESISTANT. Tested to the U.S. military’s highest electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attacks, Spartan locks remained fully functional.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE KIT. Get everything you need in one complete kit: bright chrome rotating keypad, Direct Drive lock body, battery, mounting hardware, and spindle.
- Batteries : 1 9V batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 18.42 x 6.5 cm; 923 Grams
- Date First Available : 2 August 2018
- Manufacturer : Sargent & Greenleaf
- ASIN : B07GDN4YW6
- Item Model Number : 1007-102
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
If you’re looking for a dependable electronic gun safe lock for your home safe, S&G’s Spartan Lock offers an entry-level solution. Easy to use and install, Spartan uses the same proven engineering and design you expect from S&G, yet is accessible for most home safe users. Two Year Limited Warranty. If you need assistance with this installation, please contact a local Safe Technician.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
installation of this spartan direct drive was a breeze. had some difficult getting the relocker reinstalled. I had to cut a screw in half since the depth of the screw hole for the relocker was much shallower compared to the old dial lock.
once programmed, we had a much easier time accessing our safe. I was pleasantly surprised a 9v battery was also included.