|Package Dimensions||9.5 x 7 x 3.3 cm; 63.2 Grams|
|Item Weight||63.2 g|
Sazoley High Sensitive Wired Glass Break Sensor Glass Breakage Vibrator Wired Glass Break Shock Detector Home Alarm System Security
Enhance your purchase
- *8/12 bit microprocessor-controlled digital signal processing (8MHz).
- *Used to identify glass break or crash sound from other sounds by frequency.
- *It will not be fooled by the sound of pets, lightning, or any other sounds outside of its frequency range.
- *It will send signal to the Alarm System Main Unit when detects glass break sound.
- *Adjustable sensitivity: covers up to 9m (30ft) when set to high place and up to 4.5m (15ft) when set to low place.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Note: This wired glass break detector needs to work with alarm system.
Digital Processor: 8/12 bits 8MHz
Power Supply: DC 9-16V, 17mA
Alarm Output: DC28V 0.15A, Normally closed
Tamper Switch: DC28V 0.15A, Normally closed, cover removed open circuit
Protection Range: Maximum sensitivity: 9 meters distance
Sensitivity: Continuously adjustable
Glass Window Size: glass of any size
Detecting: Green LED on
Alarming: Red LED on for 3s
Material: ABS plastic
Operating temperature: -20 ° C to 50 ° C
Operating humidity: 95%
Item Size: Approx. 9 * 6.8 * 2.5cm(L*W*H)
Item Weight: Approx. 45g / 1.6oz
Package Size: Approach. 9.5 * 7 * 3.3cm / 3.7 * 2.8 * 1.3in
Package Weight: Approach. 54g / 1.9oz
1 * Wired Glass Sensor(no cable)
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|