|Special Features||Universal Scanner，OBDII Car Fault Code Reader Scanner，Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes ，Reset check engine light ，View freeze frame data ，View live sensor data ，Create your own dashboard， Various Apps Compatible|
|Package Dimensions||10 x 6.4 x 2.8 cm; 70 Grams|
|Item Weight||70 g|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||25 April 2018|
ELM327 WiFi OBD2 OBDII Scanner Adapter Car Auto Diagnostic Scan Tool Code Reader for iPhone iOS Android Windows Check Engine Light Clear Reset Wireless OBD 2 Adapter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fast Scan & Clear Engine Trouble Codes: Improved Version,Quick diagnose Check Engine Light, clear error codes, reset engine fault codes, read generic and manufacturer-specific trouble codes and its database includes over 3000 code definitions, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it by yourself. Save money and time.Please connect to the " WIFI_ OBDII " created by the scanner. A great tool for car driver.
- Works on All 1996 and Newer Vehicles which are All OBD-II compliant vehicles , for BMW VW GM Chrysler Ford Honda Toyota Mazda Nissan & More.Easily read & clear Check Engine Light(CEL),live sensor output information right on your Phone,such as O2 Sensors,Throttle Position, Coolant Temperature,Fuel Trim, Air Fuel Ratio, DPF Temp, Oil Temp, Fuel Pressure,Vehicle Speed & so much more! Prepare smog test, helps you fix Car problem quickly and exactly.
- Various Free & Paid Apps Available. FREE APP " inCarDoc or Auto Doctor "for iOS,"Torque Lite or Torque Pro" & "DashCommand" APP for Android. Most of APP are free, but some are paid, you can choose APP according to your own needs. Easy operation makes it possible to repair diagnostic trouble codes by yourself.
- 2 YEARS MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECTS & TOP SERVICE,Customer 100% satisfaction is paramount to us. Any questions, please contact us to get more help.ELM327 Wifi OBD2 Scanner comes with 90 days Money back guarantee for Any returned goods, with a lifetime support.Please Note: This device will NOT read AirBag, ABS, TPMS or Oil Change lights. Our diagnostics tool will only read codes for the Check Engine Light.
- SMART DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTIONS,Display Current Sensor Data, including Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed, Short Term Fuel Trim, Long Term Fuel Trim, Intake Manifold Pressure, Timing lights, Timing advance, Air Flow Rate, Intake Air Temperature, Fuel System status, Absolute Throttle Position, Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims, etc. Make your car into a Smart Car at once!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ELM327 Wifi OBD2 Scanner send faster data to your Android & iPhone from vehicle in real time.Works on All 1996 and Newer Cars & Smal Trucks which are All OBD-II compliant protocols.Read diagnostic trouble codes,clear error codes and detect fuel pressure and so on.Stable Wifi connection,Smoother on your cars compared to our competitors.
Compatible APPs for Free:
For iOS:OBD Fusion,DashCommand,OBD Car Doctor,OBD Auto Doctor,etc.(Except DashCommand"and“OBD Fusion”App for iOS system are$9.9)
For Android:Torque Pro,OBD Car Doctor,DashCommand,etc.
OBD Auto Doctor for Windows
Note: DOES NOT work with Forscan APP
2.Calculated Load Value
4.Fuel System Status
5.Short Term&Long Term Fuel Trim
6.Intake Manifold Pressure
7.Intake Air Temperature
8.Air Flow Rate
9.Absolute Throttle Position
11.Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims Fuel System status and so on.
4 easy steps to setup:
a) Download the proper App for your device: Torque Pro or DashCommand (for Android), OBD Car Doctor (for IOS)
b) Connect the Code Scanner to the car OBD interface. The scanner power light will flash and then standby. (Please turn on your car when connecting, otherwise, the App will not connect successfully. Any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will help you out)
c) Connect your device to the WIFI network of the scanner.
d) Launch the APP and configure it with scanner.
1 x ELM327 OBDII Scanner
Tips for devices:*Torque lite" default Bluetooth connection, please switch the connection type of the app to "wifi" first. Our adapter will release WiFi signal named“WiFi_OBDII"with a red light stays on,enable wifi on your phone or tablet and connect the“WiFi_OBDII".
Please set wifi network of the app:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
WiFi connected fine.
Using apps suggested and others, tested on 3 different vehicles (2012 Toyota, 2009 Mazda, 2001 Hyundai), failed to negotiate a protocol to communicate with the ECUs.
Followed all instructions in leaflet/online.
Tested with different product (Launch CReader 3001) and connected to all 3 vehicles ECUs without issue.
This is a simple product that powers off when removed from the socket, and that is the only action that can be taken to attempt to resolve any issues.
Opened casing for this device and all components look sufficiently and professionally soldered.
That leaves an issue with the QA process.
I would not recommend this or other look-alike products if faulty devices are missed during QA testing.
Item was very easy to plug in and easy to connect using torque app.
Able to get readout for most features including the engine coolant temp when driving which is what I was interested in.
However, after short periods of continued use with the device connected it started to cause various issues with systems in my car electronics. Issues that were not occurring prior to use of product, nor have they recurred since I removed. Thankfully.
First traction control, then ABS lights came on. Stopped, switched off car, started up again and all seems ok. Plugged in again, says no ecu codes and kept going. Did the same again the next day, rinse and repeat.
However, drove another ten minutes, traction control and abs drop off again, then a minute later the entertainment head unit says its disconnected and flashes a message saying it needs to see a dealer to repair it, then the speedo went off the dash gave a long beep noise and the engine dropped power.
Stressing massively at this point. Pulled over, removed the device, switched off car, started again and thankfully all working and all clear.
Chose this one because it was "Amazons choice" apparently... Wont be plugging this piece of cr@p into my car again. Plain dangerous.
Literally plugged into obd2 port, paired with android auto player, and torque picked it up first time round.
I love all the extra information i can get my older(2004) VW Golf, like MPG ect, you do have to buy Torque Pro now, but still really good combo.
Good quality, good instructions, easy to use, what more could you want?
i'm using IOS, but i believe it works with android as well (i've not tested that) but IOS works great.
Might look at getting another for the wifes car!