- Save 5% when purchasing 3+ eligible products or 10% when purchasing 5+ eligible products offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply). Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Schweppes Dry Ginger Ale, 24 x 200ml
- Made with a unique blend of ginger sourced from Australia and the opposite corner of the globe
- Cold pressed to release its rich, earthy character, adding citrus oils to the blend
- Finished with a touch of chilli
- with Schweppervescence
- Made in Australia
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 33.1 x 22.1 x 11.9 cm; 4.8 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 6 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Asahi Lifestyle Beverages (ALB)
- ASIN : B086K13ZQ5
Best Sellers Rank:
3,796 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 1,027 in Drinks
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Carbonated Water, Sugar, Natural Flavours (Ginger & Chilli Extracts, Citrus Oils), Food Acids (330, 331), Colour (Caramel 150d), Preservatives (211).
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Schweppes Dry Ginger Ale is made with a unique blend of ginger sourced from Australia and the opposite corner of the globe. The ginger root is steeped over time and then cold-pressed to release its rich, earthy character, adding citrus oils to the blend. It is finished with a touch of chilli sourced from India, one of the world's hottest climates, giving it a taste like no other.