Schweppes Tonic Water, 24 x 200ml
- Created using carefully selected lemons and oranges peels
- Gently peeled, steeped and cold pressed to release their oils
- Combined with quinine derived from the bark of the cinchona tree from tropical plantations
- Can be enjoyed on their own or combined with alcohol or fruit juice
- Made in Australia
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsFlavour:Tonic Water
- Product Dimensions : 33.1 x 22.1 x 11.9 cm; 4.8 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 6 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Asahi Lifestyle Beverages (ALB)
- ASIN : B086K158HH
- Best Sellers Rank: 159 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Carbonated Water, Sugar, Food Acids (330, 331), Natural Flavours (Orange & Lemon Peel Extracts, Citrus Oils, Botanical Extracts), Quinine. CONTAINS QUININE
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Born over 145 years ago in 1870, Schweppes Indian Tonic Water is created using carefully selected lemons and oranges, which are gently peeled, steeped and cold-pressed to release their oils. These oils are then combined with quinine derived from the bark of the cinchona tree from tropical plantations, creating tonic water that's second to none.