Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Customers Also Bought Items By
** Fully reviewed and updated for the 2019-2020 financial year**
This is the only money guide you'll ever need
That's a bold claim, given there are already thousands of finance books on the shelves.
So what makes this one different?
Well, you won't be overwhelmed with a bunch of 'tips' … or a strict budget (that you won't follow).
You'll get a step-by-step formula: open this account, then do this; call this person, and say this; invest money here, and not there. All with a glass of wine in your hand.
This book will show you how to create an entire financial plan that is so simple you can sketch it on the back of a serviette … and you'll be able to manage your money in 10 minutes a week.
You'll also get the skinny on:
- Saving up a six-figure house deposit in 20 months
- Doubling your income using the 'Trapeze Strategy'
- Saving $78,173 on your mortgage and wiping out 7 years of payments
- Finding a financial advisor who won't rip you off
- Handing your kids (or grandkids) a $140,000 cheque on their 21st birthday
- Why you don't need $1 million to retire … with the 'Donald Bradman Retirement Strategy'
Sound too good to be true? It's not.
This book is full of stories from everyday Aussies — single people, young families, empty nesters, retirees — who have applied the simple steps in this book and achieved amazing, life-changing results.
And you're next.
Discover the ten things your kids need to know about money before they leave home.
Forget chore charts, guesswork and parenting guilt: you won't find any of that in this road map for raising hard-working, generous and financially confident kids of all ages.
In the same easy-to-read style that made The Barefoot Investor a phenomenal success, Barefoot Investor for Families, published in 2018, is aimed at parents who want to teach their kids the value of a buck. In this #1 bestseller that has sold more than 270,000 copies, Scott Pape has taken the ten money milestones kids need to nail . . . and laid them out for you in a simple, step-by-step plan.
Over the course of ten hilarious, poignant and sometimes downright crazy 'Barefoot Money Meals', you'll get the skinny on:
- The simple pocket money strategy that takes just three minutes a week
- The kitchen challenge that 'breaks the brat' and shows kids how good they've got it
- Helping your teen land their first job (even with zero experience)
- The $453 329 gift to your child that won't cost you a cent
- How to boost your kids into the property market with the 'Barefoot Ladder' strategy
Along the way, you'll meet proud mums and dads-Aussie families from all walks of life-who've used this exact plan to give their kids life-changing money skills.
If you're a parent, grandparent, uncle, aunty or have children in your life, whether they're two or twenty-two, it's never too early or too late to start.