|Hard Drive||8 TB Mechanical Hard Disk|
Other Sellers on Amazon
8TB Seagate 3.5" 7200rpm SATA IronWolf NAS HDD PN ST8000VN004
Enhance your purchase
|Digital storage capacity||8000 GB|
|Compatible devices||Gaming Console, Television|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||14.7 x 10.2 x 2.5 centimetres|
|Form factor||3.5 inches|
About this item
- Do more with your NAS with multi-user technology. Enabling user workloads of up to 180 TB/year on IronWolf, multiple users can confidently upload and download data to a NAS server. Whether you’re a creative pro or a small business, IronWolf is on your side.
- Extensible and reliable storage helps keep you and your creative business on schedule. IronWolf is a great companion for your NAS for 24×7 remote access, backups and file sharing from anywhere, making sharing ideas easy. For growing agencies and the need for more storage, IronWolf is built to address NAS scalability challenges.
- A thriving small business needs storage that can thrive with it. IronWolf is optimised for NAS in multi-RAID environments that not only handle the vibration, but also handle the high user workload rate in a high data traffic network. Enter Multi-User Technology -- providing up to 180 TB a year for IronWolf.
- Modern gaming consoles do double duty as home media servers, but limited storage makes keeping every file locally-stored a challenge. Gamers can move music and videos to a NAS equipped with IronWolf and use it as a storage target for media streaming. Get the most out of your console. With capacities ranging from 1 TB to 10 TB, you’ll be able to stream all the content you want from your NAS to your game console, and be able to view it on your high definition TV.
- Build your home NAS media empire with IronWolf HDDs. IronWolf leads the class in storage capacity with drives as large as 10 TB, and the performance needed to run high definition content with your NAS. Store thousands of full-length HD films and even more photographs on your private server. Think of it as your home cloud.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SEAGATE 8TB IRONWOLF NAS SATA 7200RPM 256MB 3. 5 ST8000VN004
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
sent back the drive rma to them had to pay for the shipping my self
only to be emailed it is not a warranty issue no new drive or money back and there keeping the dead drive
220 pounds down the drain
Seagate customer service a joke in bad taste
One more thing, there is a limit of 2 disks per customer. If you are going to promote NAS stations, you should allow customers to purchase sufficient amount of disks that NAS station requires. Otherwise when you add more disks later, NAS station will take almost 24hrs to update the RAID configuration.
My NAS arrived 2 days after I got the Disks. Unfortunately, One of the disks not recognised by NAS. I've initiated the product return. It may take another 2 days before I get another disk.
SeaTools gave me an error code, so have obtained an RMA to return it to Seagate for replacement under the 3 year warranty.
Wish me luck!!!
They're deadly simple to install in my NAS.
It took about 15 hours to re-silver both disks in RAID but that's expected anyway.
Man, they're huge! 8TB is probably enough to keep me going for another 4-5 years.
A bit noisier than the ones they replaced but not terribly loud, so all good.