|Hard Drive||4 TB|
Seagate One Touch, Portable External Hard Drive, 4TB, PC Notebook & Mac USB 3.0, Black, 1 yr MylioCreate, 4 Month Adobe Creative Cloud Photography and Two-yr Rescue Services (STKC4000410)
Enhance your purchase
|Digital storage capacity||4 TB|
|Hard disk size||4 TB|
|Read speed||120 Megabytes Per Second|
About this item
- The Seagate One Touch HDD provides access to your stored photos and files on the go. The One Touch is a mobile USB drive for Windows and Mac. (Reformatting may be required for use with Time Machine.)
- The portable external drive is the perfect addition to your personal style with its minimalist brushed metal case.
- It is ideal as a drive for laptops or PCs - simply connect via USB 3.0 and backup data with one click or set up automatic daily, weekly or monthly backups.
- Edit, manage and share photos with a free one-year subscription to Mylio Create and a four-month subscription for Adobe Creative Cloud Photo. (The redemption must be done within one year of registration. Not available in all countries).
- Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included two-year limited warranty and two-yr Rescue Data Recovery Services
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Store and retrieve photos and files on the go with the Seagate One Touch HDD. Not only is it beautifully streamlined, it also features a minimalist metal housing and fast plug-and-play connectivity via the included USB 3.0 cable. This external drive is perfect for Mac or Windows: back up your files with just one click or schedule automatic daily, weekly or monthly backups. Edit, manage and share photos with a free one-year subscription to Mylio Create and a four-month subscription for Adobe Creative Cloud Photo.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
My PC has USB3.1 Gen2 ports, so I was expecting to get the fastest speeds this drive has to offer. However, the USB Type A cable that Seagate decided to bundle is clearly marked "Gen 1", so it has crippled the overall speed of the drive. There is no mention of this in the description, or on the box. There is a line in the instruction booklet though inside the box, which states to get the best performance you should use the Type C cable. Complained to Seagate CS, and they weren't bothered.
There is absolutely no reason why Seagate couldn't have bundled a Type A Gen 2 cable (except to save a few pence). Disappointing. To get the best speed I now need to purchase another cable!
Various forums recommended installing MacOS on an external SSD, leaving the Hard Drive for data storage - and the recommendation was for a USB-C SSD for speed and performance.
And what a difference!
The installation was a piece of cake and my iMac has been transformed into the speedy, efficient machine we've come to expect - and for a fraction of the cost it would have needed to install an internal SSD.