|Hard Drive||External Hard Drive|
Seagate STHH2000402 2TB Backup Plus Ultra Touch Portable White 2 Year Data Recovery Service included
Enhance your purchase
|Digital storage capacity||2 TB|
|Series||Seagate 2TB Backup Plus Ultra Touch Portable External Hard Drive, USB-C, US|
|Hard drive||External Hard Drive|
About this item
- Safely and easily manage 2TB of photos, videos, movies, and more with hardware encrypted password-protection
- Stylish tone-on-tone fabric design works seamlessly with USB-C and USB 3.0 laptops and PCs
- The perfect external hard drive for Mac or Windows, simply back up files with a single click or schedule automatic daily, weekly, or monthly backups. Reformatting may be required for use with Time Machine.
- Edit, manage, and share photos with a one-year complimentary subscription to Mylio Create and a two-month membership to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan
- Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included two-year limited warranty
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Easily manage 2TB of photos, videos, movies, and more with Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Touch—the go-to solution for an external laptop hard drive or PC hard drive. Featuring a minimalist tone-on-tone woven fabric design and hardware encrpted password protection for extra peace of mind, this is an excellent Mac or Windows accessory. Simply plug into a USB-C or USB 3.0 computer to back up files with a single click, schedule automatic backups, and even mirror file folders across devices. Plus—edit, manage, and share photos with a one-year subscription to Mylio Create and a two-month membership to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The 1 star is for Amazon. Returned withought question.
I think I may have to return this.
Also, it does take a bit of figuring out to format the disk to be compatible to do the Time Machine backups, but once that's done it works fine.