|Product Dimensions||22 x 10 x 8.5 cm; 682 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||682 g|
Security Lock Door Brace Security Barricade House Double Safety Security Protection for blemished Door,Standard Doors, French Doors and Barricade All Your Doors - Dark Bronze.
|Price:||+ $13.45 Delivery|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||22 x 10 x 8.5 centimetres|
About this item
- Easy installation! Minimal tools to install - drill, bit, and screwdriver!Strong, Effective, Inexpensive, Easy to Use!
- secured to the floor, provides a powerful resistance to a front door that is being breached by a "kick-in". When the deadbolt fails, itwill still be working to keep the intruder out of your home.
- Base plate height of 7/16" Requires at least a 1/2" clearance between bottom of door and the floor
- it's made of aluminum,and it uesed to protect your family,but you also should be careful for any dangers as it might not stop too many of force,it just plays assistant buy you time to fetch your.
- Make sure you check your door's clearance before buying，ensure the door can pass over completely,and Screw that came with it did not work in concrete,so you should pay attention to install if there is in concrete.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This "stand alone" home security devise increases the level of security at the most vulnerable and the most common burglary entrance point in a home, your front door! Most burglars simple kick the front door on the side where the door handle and deadbolt is located, knowing that most deadbolts are secured by a piece of common ¾"by 6" pine board. Pine is a "soft" wood and easy to split when pressure is applied in the direction of the grain of the pine, which is always in a vertical direction in the jamb frame. The NIGHTLOCK, which is secured to the floor, provides a powerful resistance to a front door that is being breached by a "kick-in". When the deadbolt fails, the NIGHTLOCK will still be working to keep the intruder out of your home. THE BASE PLATE IS 7/16" TALL AND REQUIRES AT LEAST A ½" SPACE BETWEEN THE DOOR BOTTOM AND THE FLOOR (WHERE THE DOOR PASSES OVER THE NIGHTLOCK BASE)， secured to the floor, provides a powerful resistance to a front door that is being breached by a "kick-in". When the deadbolt fails, the door brace barricade will still be working to keep the intruder out of your home.